To: All Members of the OMTimes Writers Community

NEW SUBMISSION LENGTH CRITERIA: 500 to 800 words

As we are reminded by Liane, "We can't keep doing the same thing and expect different results...." With this in mind, the length of OMTimes article submissions is being reduced!

The reduction comes because we crossed the realm of 90% mobile readers, and they usually have to read articles between things on their iPads, and phones. Articles of smaller length will also offer us greater ability to provide audio versions that will fit better into our more mobile size.

ALSO....

We are asking for a favor, especially of our seasoned, Spotlight Writers... to check your most recent submissions that may not have been notified of selection yet, or any others you have in your queue. See if any of them may be made to fit this new size parameter of 500 to 800 words. Check your "inclusive voice," make sure they are proofed and print-ready with your bios included, and please provide an extra article or two that fit this new size. Of course, the sooner you get these into the community, the better. Feel free to flag them with special words: "Here is my Extra Submission" or "Hey, I REVISED this for you!!" (or words to that effect) so we know you are providing these as additional shares of your bountiful talents.

We are eagerly planning for the coming months into the summer, so topics related to the many things the summer solstice/season brings, such as holidays and special festivals, etc., are welcomed!! Please let Regina, Lisa, or me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon. ~ Blessings! 

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Always great to hear from you, Gia!! We are grateful to have you with us, Ms. Warrior.  Continued strength to you ~ Blessings! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Forum

Update on Abstracts - Thanks, Tess!

Started by Kathy Custren May 27. 0 Replies

Article "Abstracts" (Descriptions) & More!

Started by Kathy Custren. Last reply by Kathy Custren May 25. 17 Replies

OMTIMES: Second Quarter announcements

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Sunanda Sharma May 3. 4 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community