Hello Guys.. dear Writers of Omtimes.

We are experiencing some problems here, all the articles for the past months are being concentrated only metaphysics, only one category of the magazine is being explored, and this is not good. We haven't had any relationship's articles,nor personal growth, no healing articles, environment, activism, science/spirituality, nothing from Yoga or meditation.

This is bad. It is hard for us to try to re-manage your articles to fit other categories as we are NOT an exclusive Metaphysical magazine, but a conscious one. Also I want to see if we can organize better, because the titles of the articles mostly are not reflecting the article at all,which makes it almost impossible to be indexed on Google and get the authority we are trying to get to you.

I just to point it out that is difficult to work a good SEO on those articles, if the title does not reflect even remotely the content of the articles. This is something we need to rethink as a group. I need more articles as we programmed to have more new articles everyday over the magazine.and social media. We have 1900 writers here, and the articles are not really coming.

I will have to start accepting random submissions from people outside this community and change the standards of the service that we provide, and I seriously do not want to do this, because Our Priority is to promote YOU.

Cordially,

Liane Buck Editor in Chief

Views: 516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am new here, and just posted 'Being Alone Versus Lonely'

Thank you Celeste

Celestewriter said:

You're welcome! Thanks for having this medium for me to share my gifts with others!

Humanity Healing said:

Thank you Celeste

Celestewriter said:

Rather new here so not exactly sure how it all works, but I did submit an article on grief in August. I thought it was in the pipeline for publication, but haven't seen it. Haven't had feedback on my September submission which was about soul healing. Speaking for myself I'm a bit in the dark about what you want. I'll see what I can come up with for the categories you mention above for my October submission.

Looking forward to more feedback so as not to waste your time nor mine.

Thanks,

Debbra

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

October Newsletter_2019 Editorial Calendar is closed

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Crystal Presence Nov 2. 1 Reply

Editor's Note September

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Omtimes Media Oct 1. 3 Replies

Latest word count requirements for articles

Started by Arthur Telling. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jul 18. 3 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community