Hello dear Ommies,

We have arrived at the end of one more year. It seems incredible how weird of a ride this 2020 has been. But we survived.

I came again to say three things:

The first is that we are still working on the new Writer’s community and finishing up some of the latest projects we will be launching next year! So, we will be migrating to the new platform soon. You are probably not stressing, but I am.

I wanted to say that I have 4 spaces for the last edition of 2020. I am going to be closing in the next day or so. If you have something you wish published this year, today is your day.  

Starting next week, I will begin collecting articles for the first edition of OMTimes 2021.

I would like to thank you for all you have done during 2020 to help others keep their calm and sanity during such trying times. I am incredibly grateful to every one of you, and I will remind myself of that during my Thanksgiving time.

Lastly, I just want to remind everyone that If you have not posted in the past 3 years, you will be removed from the community instead of migrating with us. If still interested in saying, please leave a note. Otherwise, I will assume that you do not care about not taking part in our pod. Thank you.

Please take a minute to review the guideline of submissions again. I still see a lot of people forgetting the basics.

http://community.omtimes.com/forum/topics/rules-reminders-for-artic...

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope to migrate with you all! I've been remiss in writing, but hope to get that energy and excitement back in 2021! Here's to a Happy New Year! Michelle

Hello,
I have been not sending articles in for some time now but I do have some articles to submit hopefully for your last edition for 2020 or perhaps for January 2021. I would like to migrate with you. Thank you for your time.

Debbie N. Goldberg

Not a prob Deb. I trust with the new platform and new projects we will able to make a lot more creative stuff together.

Debbie N. Goldberg said:

Hello,
I have been not sending articles in for some time now but I do have some articles to submit hopefully for your last edition for 2020 or perhaps for January 2021. I would like to migrate with you. Thank you for your time.

Debbie N. Goldberg

You guys don't need to worry.

Michelle Alberigi McKenzie said:

I hope to migrate with you all! I've been remiss in writing, but hope to get that energy and excitement back in 2021! Here's to a Happy New Year! Michelle

Sorry I've been remiss in sending articles too this year but I will send one across today hopefully. Mel 

Sent mine in x

Thank you Mel <3

Mel Collins said:

Sent mine in x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

December 2020 editions are officially closed.

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Omtimes Media on Wednesday. 5 Replies

Closing the Last Edition for 2020

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Omtimes Media Nov 14. 7 Replies

Rules Reminders for Article Writing 2020

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Gail Serna Aug 26. 24 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2020   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community