headline_top.gif
The OMTimes NewsletterOMTIMES NEWSLETTER
headline_bottom.gif

omtimes-experts_150
OMTimes Experts in the News
  Dear Ommie,

Last week we released our first monthly press release to further the promotion of the Experts platform. The Learn it Live team has reported a significant increase in traffic in our platform, but we know, like anything, we need a little more time to establish ourselves as a Go-To place for courses, seminars, and consultations. At least now, we are opening a path for the new Influencers to gain a more mainstream position in our niche Market.

See our releases here: Storify, Facebook, EIN, and briefingwire

See and download the PDF ( below this post) with all the places that published our Release, it went crazy good!!!

We also created a private group for the experts to function as a launch pad of the platform, if you are Experts, enter here
column_divider.gif
omtimes-magazine-wo-bg
 More promotion for  our Writers
Some of you may have noticed the changes that were made inside the Digital Edition of the Magazine. We have the Spread for the Spotlight Writers, which is a permanent feature, but we have decided to add an extra promotion for the weekly writer. Take a look below. But to continue to promote and brand you, I will need a couple of things.

opening_July C_2 page.jpg small
  • Personalize your contribution with your real  first name, last name and a photo of yourself.
  • One nice juicy bio with 80 words max
  • All your updated social media links
  • If you don't have a profile as a public person, please make one. Our Group over Facebook is very helpful in creating a buzz for new pages.
 Unfortunately, I haven't been able to spotlight everyone for the lack of materials available, when you use only the OMTimes logo as your picture and when you use the name of your business as the author of the articles. Our audience interacts much better with real people. Leave the links for your business on your Bio.
column_divider.gif
seal3.jpg
 More Fun things 
I would like to remind everyone that as a Spotlight writer, you have the possibility to read and record your article and also submit to the editorial team. Almost 86% of our audience uses mobile devices, and they LIKE to hear things and have visuals. If you don't want to have the trouble to record your article with your voice and have one more opportunity to promote your service, for free, here is something else.

When you submit your article, please submit a  written blurb about it, from 50 to 100 words. I Think if we transform our articles In short videos, we can amplify even more the reach of our platform, which is good for everyone.  Let me know what you all think.

headline_top.gif
There is still time to enter our Expert Platform; we are not going anywhere
May all Beings be released from Suffering and find Eternal Joy

Views: 183

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

You're suggesting that we should record an audio file in our voice along with the written article? Can you suggest preferred format and place to upload the file? And you're saying to submit the written blurb with each article? If you can clarify this, thanks.

Hi, Arthur - I hope I can help answer your question sufficiently. Writers are encouraged to provide an audio or video recording to use as part of the multimedia presentation. In lieu of sending a recording of the entire article what Liane is suggesting is to provide a brief, written bit of a few lines..50 to 100 words only...about it. Something that would draw the audience to want to read more about the topic of your article, or to get your latest offering, etc.

If you do an audio file in an MP3 or MP4 format would be acceptable, or you may wish to do a YouTube video. You have undoubtedly seen these used in other ways in the magazine. We can do more to make our words accessible. ~ Let us know when you have anything in file form to share and we'll share further instructions. ~ Blessings! 

Arthur Telling said:

Hi,

You're suggesting that we should record an audio file in our voice along with the written article? Can you suggest preferred format and place to upload the file? And you're saying to submit the written blurb with each article? If you can clarify this, thanks.

Right now we are working with Mp3's recordings. The alternative for people, like myself that have a terrible voice, is to make a little blurb so we can transform it into a video. Thank you, Kathy, for helping answer this.

Hi OM Times,

Regarding making a recording and summary of my articles, it seems you are saying to record the article or otherwise do a summary, is that right?  Regina just forwarded my latest article to the magazine for possible submission.  I believe I could make an audio recording of it, and/or a summary article. Should I do this, where do I upload the file? Or should I have done this at the time the article was submitted? Please let me know and I'll attempt to oblige. Thanks.

Hi, Arthur - if you are interested in adding any type of audio (either a short summary, or a spoken-word recording), please let us know when you have the file prepared and ready and we can provide access to our audio dropbox. As you can see, we are moving forward with providing select articles for the audio magazine. Thank you very much for considering ~ Blessings! 

Arthur Telling said:

Hi OM Times,

Regarding making a recording and summary of my articles, it seems you are saying to record the article or otherwise do a summary, is that right?  Regina just forwarded my latest article to the magazine for possible submission.  I believe I could make an audio recording of it, and/or a summary article. Should I do this, where do I upload the file? Or should I have done this at the time the article was submitted? Please let me know and I'll attempt to oblige. Thanks.

Hi Kathy,

I have a attached a 100 word summary audio of my article "Nirvana, the Elusive Mystery" with a royalty free music background (Pinnacle Studio Scorefitter).  I can also supply it without the music background if you prefer.My voice isn't the best for reading. I tried reading the whole article but I think it sounded confusing. Let me know if you prefer it differently.   If this doesn't work for you, that's fine. The summary text is as follows (MP3 file attached):

In Buddhism there is a final state of becoming called “Nirvana”.  Through meditation and contemplation desires and cravings are extinguished, attachment to the physical senses terminates, and existence ceases. But loss of identity does not mean an extinguishing of the physical senses, but is, rather, a loss of familiar repetitive things.

To explain Nirvana, we must understand our physical world experience as language; a three-dimensional communication using images, sounds, emotions and thought. Every thought and emotion and image and sound is a “spoken” word, a word conveying information. By understanding our physical senses as being a full-blown three-dimensional language, the mysterious state of Nirvana can be explained.

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

December 2019 Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media yesterday. 0 Replies

October Newsletter_2019 Editorial Calendar is closed

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Crystal Presence Nov 2. 1 Reply

Editor's Note September

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Omtimes Media Oct 1. 3 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community