Dear Ommies,

We are on the cusp of closing a very productive year and about to embark on a new creative journey in 2020.

I have big plans for 2020, and I wanted to share them with you.

In 2020 my idea is to expand the scope of publishing with Omtimes and maybe start back the poetry section and or even adventure on short micro-stories. The best short stories I thought it can be transformed into an audio asset and have it played on the OMTimes Radio station.

In a related topic, we will be beta launching an Animal Magazine in January, which will be a publication directed to animal wisdom, spirituality, wellbeing, also encompassing Earth and Animal Activism. We feel that it is necessary to give space and limelight to these topics. I will also open the possibilities to the writers of OM to contribute to this publication as well.

Last but not least, I am going to be picking articles to be published in January/February 2020 Issues. If you want to have your work published at the beginning of the year, please post your submissions. Please, no first-person articles ( in fact, they are not articles, but they are blogs and we are a magazine- we don't post personal blogs).

Don’t forget to include a 60-70 words bio with two links, one your website and the other, one social media link. I would love if you could also include the article summary and suggestions of keywords. Don’t forget to include your keywords on your title as well.

In January I will be posting the Road Map for 2020, with all the ideas, training and suggestions.

I will be here all week working  so if you need to ask me questions, please write to me at editor@Omtimes.com

Happy Holidays to all and May 2020 bring you the fruition of all desires of your heart.

OMTimes Editorial Team

Views: 20

Reply to This

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Rules Reminders for Article Writing 2020

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Omtimes Media Dec 6. 2 Replies

December 2019 Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media Dec 3. 0 Replies

October Newsletter_2019 Editorial Calendar is closed

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Crystal Presence Nov 2. 1 Reply

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community