FEATURED POET – AUGUST 2010

Getting to Know:   Debby Rosenberg

1:  What kinds of emotions/images/objects/animals inspire you most?

Prefer to maintain a happy state of mind, sensing we create our exterior experience from our interior beliefs.  After all, it is up to us to choose our mood.  Happy works for me.

Geometry fascinates me.  Been doodling the flower of life pattern since grade school, who knew?  Didn't learn what it was until 30 yrs later.   Crop Circles are a curiosity aren't they?

Adore flowers, the kind you grow.  Summer for me is decorating the landscape with all types of blooms. 

Though had a dog as a child, it is cats that have won my heart.  They have taught me about unconditional love and how to experience zen.

2:  Do you have a favorite author, book or movie to recommend?

Currently, re-reading “The Power of Now” and “A New Earth”...by Eckhart Tolle .    They remind me to stay present and silent when my thoughts want to run amok.   Silence gets easier the more you practice, and that is the only place to find reality, everything else is a projection of internal beliefs of love and fear.  Every day is a new adventure.

3:  What jobs or projects are you involved with outside of OM Times?

A spiritual work in progress.  A seeker for years, now practice and live my beliefs. 

Twice weekly participate in distant energy (Reiki) sending, having a Facebook group that covers the US and Europe time zones.  Daily participate in one or more online gatherings – Global Coherence (Heart Math), The Wingmakers, Event Temples, my favorite is #2 Brightening the Path.  Additionally, doing “The Course in Miracles”, remembering how to undo the illusions of my  making, finding unity instead of separation.

Now and then a poetry expression comes for me to share with you.

4:  Do you have a favorite plant, tree or flower?

Flowers, Flowers, and Flowers....any color, size, or shape!

5:  What is your favorite food?

An organic vegetarian and most of it raw, which is juiced or smoothie liquified.  Learning, a few years ago to eat based on the nutritional needs of my cells and not on the desires of my ego.  It was slow but steady progress than began in 2005.  Eliminating fast food,  and  processed food substitutes (things with those weird named ingredients on the box, making you cock your head with “what is that”),  Love summer and the local Farmers Market...knowing my consumption of 1 head of celery, 1 bunch parsley,  handful of carrots, 1 lemon, 2 apples, 1 beet with greens, 1 tomato, chunk of fresh ginger, and 1 cucumber  we drink every day (hydration and live nutrients...yummm)   ...  and....drum roll inserted here … neither myself nor my husband have been sick in 3 full years.  Yep, 7/7/7 was the last head cold either of us had … (trust me it was significant enough to remember the date) Now you tell me what's up with that?  Amazing indeed, yes?

6:  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Chocolate – yes, I do indulge in organic ice cream in the summer now and then.

7:  What is your message to the world?

Question everything you believe in, including why you believe what you believe in, and be flexible to change your mind, find the silence and learn who you really are.  Then realize how amazing you and everything else is, and know the choice to be happy is so easy to make!

You can visit Debby *here*.   Drop by her page and have a look around.

Debby, thank you for sharing your Self, and your life with us!

Namaste

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Debbi,
Thanks for sharing some aspects of yourself. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Congratulation.
Shervin
Photobucket
Congrats Debbie, you deserve a spotlight... I just love your poetry and your ways to express the little things in life.
Debby,

Congratulations! Your poems are inspirational, I enjoy reading your writes.

Wishing you a great weekend!
Congrats Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos
Awe...you are all so wonderful! *big hugs*

Cute Thank You Comments
~Magickal Graphics~

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Rules Reminders for Article Writing 2020

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Omtimes Media on Friday. 2 Replies

December 2019 Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media Dec 3. 0 Replies

October Newsletter_2019 Editorial Calendar is closed

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Crystal Presence Nov 2. 1 Reply

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community