Getting to Know:   Deb Graves Araznu

1:  What kinds of emotions / images / objects / animals inspire you most?

My main inspiration is nature, landscapes and the beauty of the changing seasons. I love all animals but my favorite wild animal is the otter, they are so playful and give off a feeling of great joy and fun. I also enjoy watching birds, I think this is because of the abundance of beautiful colours in their plumage. I find tremendous inspiration in music that evokes emotions, many of my first works came from listening to music, the words would just flow, and it would not be until I read them back that I would realize the messages that they held.

2:  Do you have a favorite author, book or movie to recommend?

I have to say my favorite movie is Avatar, there are so many spiritual messages throughout this movie.  I was glad that I saw it in 3D as behind the glasses, I was in tears of joy, exhilaration and then sadness during many sections of this film.

Favorite book - one book I recommend for those on a spiritual path would be "Path of Empowerment" by Barbara Marciniak. I have read and re-read this book and each time get yet another ah-ha moment. There is another book that was gifted to me last year that I found fascinating as it could have been written as a screenplay of how my spiritual path has unfolded. Details about certain happenings and understandings were upon almost every page. I found it very comforting, and a confirmation, about all the things I had been experiencing over the past few years. The title of this book is "Connecting with the Arcturians" by David K. Miller.

3:  What jobs or projects are you involved with outside of OM Times?

My occupation, well here goes:  I am an energy healer, visionary artist, spiritual intuitive, inspirational and healing video creator, editor and producer, poet, graphic artist, author, lyricist and sometimes singer of such lyrics.

Blue Ray Healing

As you can see by the list I spend my time being creative and utilizing my gifts that have been bestowed upon me. I use all of the above aspects to provide information to assist others upon their paths and this gives me great joy. My spiritual path has lead me to work closely with The Arcturians, who connect with me telepathically. This information that I receive is put into images and messages, with the intention to provide assistance, healing and activations for all that view and read such information. Creating individual images for activation and healing are a joy to create as each one is so different, I love to receive the feedback from clients on how these images have helped them.

As an energy healer, I am a conduit for high vibrational energies from all that are here for our highest and greatest good and of Divine alignment. I work with many high vibrational inter- dimensional beings and Ascended Masters to bring forth healing and activation frequencies to assist with ascension and the path that many are in search of. 

The visionary artist aspect creates paintings that have messages within them.  Each painting tells a part of the story, a puzzle piece to assist all upon their paths.
When I work on poetry and lyrics, once again they are filled with messages from beyond the veil to assist and inspire. I have written and as I like to say co-created several short stories for children, "Dylans Roots and Dylan's adventure to the Crystal City" which also serve to inform and inspire the "young ones", these stories are also available as videos on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/handsofangels

I am that I am, I walk my talk, this is my path and I love what I do.

4:  Do you have a favorite plant, tree or flower?

My favorite flower is a particular, heavenly scented, magenta rose that grows wild in my garden. I have not found any other rose that holds the same beautiful aroma in any of the garden centers that I have visited.

5:  What is your favorite food?

Food.... I am a vegetarian and enjoy many fruits and vegetables, my favorite is fresh veggies that I have grown in my garden.

6:  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

When I used to eat ice cream my first choice would be heavenly hash!

7:  What is your message to the world?

The intention for my poetry would be to inspire. I am a creative being and being creative is my life and purpose. Seek within the joyous creator, as being creative is what we are. We create the world that surrounds us with our every thought and action; choose to create wisely the path before you.

You can visit Deb *HERE*.   Drop by her page and have a look around.

Deb, thank you for sharing your Self, and your life with us!

Namaste!

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

~CONGRATULATIONS~ Your hearts vision is visible by your creative contribution to humanity. Thank for being a light in the world.

Congratulations Deb, You are the best in the west.

:-)

Your work is as beautiful as it is inspiring, Deb.  What a blessing to have you among us!!

Namaste!

Hi Deb, nice to meet you more in depth!  Love all you are in the world and in OM Times.

Hi Deb, Congratulation. It is good to know you better. Shervin
Thank you all very much <3
hi there, it's great to learn more about you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Editor's Note September

Started by Omtimes Media Sep 10. 0 Replies

Latest word count requirements for articles

Started by Arthur Telling. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jul 18. 3 Replies

New to Community - Help with Magazine & Course publishing process

Started by Leanne, The Barefoot Medium. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jun 4. 7 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community