Hi!

I'm trying to submit an article, but I'm getting too frustrated! the article NEEDS several tables - a simple enough editing task in Word, but IMPOSSIBLE in this on-line editor! I don't know enough HTML to be able to create one!

Should I give up on this article, or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for listening to me whine!

Tess

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Tess, did anyone help you yet?

you don't need to know html, just post your article here, if you prefer to use a notepad first to take away all the embedded code that comes from the Microsoft words. In this platform, when you copy directly from Microsoft words here it will show a lot of  hidden codes that will make it impossible to post because of the limit of words, with is 44 000 characters. I hope I helped, if not, let me know if I can help you further.

Thanks for your reply! I'm afraid I wasn't clear! I did put this in a word processor that removed all the Word codes. The problem is that I need to include two TABLES, and of course those go away when I take out the Word codes. I spent HOURS trying to create the same effect on this word processor, but as soon as I saved it, all the formatting I had added just disappeared!  I assume only if I knew HTML could I create a table....

Oh Man, I see what you talking about. The only solution I see is to create the tables as jpeg and we can insert in the article? Would that work?

How about emailing it to one of the editors in Word and submitting it through that way? =)

Thanks! I created my tables as JPEG files, and that is working - though it severely reduced the word count! Thanks for your help!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Forum

Update on Abstracts - Thanks, Tess!

Started by Kathy Custren yesterday. 0 Replies

Article "Abstracts" (Descriptions) & More!

Started by Kathy Custren. Last reply by Kathy Custren on Friday. 17 Replies

OMTIMES: Second Quarter announcements

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Sunanda Sharma May 3. 4 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community