Hello Dear Ommies,

Happy New year to all of you. I hope everyone is having a fabulous time.

I want to take a moment and say welcome to our new writers here; please make yourself at home, but don’t forget to check the Guidelines submissions.

There are a couple of things I wanted to touch base with you all. Soon enough, I will be having to be migrating this platform to a new NING Platform and again, I will have to evaluate the levels of participation inside this platform.

In other words, I will be removing people that have not participated or published in the past year. I don’t see the need to have a considerable task to recode and rebuild the platform, bringing everyone that frankly doesn’t want to be active any longer. The removal will not be a personal vendetta, it is just a necessary trimming and a pre-spring cleaning. If you still want to keep in contact with all your Ommies, please join us on Facebook.

If Omtimes is no longer for you, please, take a minute and evaluate with care the alternative.

In a good note, the Animal Magazine is alive and well and will have the first edition coming next week.

Ministry Earth will be a quarterly magazine, so the next issue will be live in April. If you want to be part of that Publication as well, I will be sending an invitation for submissions exclusively for our writers. Check our website https://ministryearth.com/

I am also re-dimensioning the Poetry section of the magazine. As the Animal Magazine, I will be sending an invitation to our writers that had shown interest in participating.

As It is right now, I am working on April B edition, so If you want to be part of that edition, please submit your articles sooner than later.

As soon as I come out for air, I will start the bi-monthly conference calls to help everyone be informed of the new Writing trends and how to be improving your professional visibility.

If you have any question that you would like to ask, please write to  editor@Omtimes.com

To infinity and Beyond

Liane Buck

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Liane, I sent you an email regarding this last week. Even though I didn't publish anything last year, I did communicate with you and so, I have participated, in a way. So, I am hoping that my page will not be removed.

Thank you, I need training up and have lots to share, I have a poem I wrote about 2020 too :)

Hi Liane

Firstly, a belated Happy New Year to you.  Ah, I have been very amiss with my writing over the past year however, if it is alright with yourself, I would love to participate in articles this year so ask that you please retain my presence in the writers community.  Although I completely understand if you say no!   

Very best wishes

Jeni

Hi Liane and Happy New Year! 

I am working on some new articles for 2020 and hope to have them to you in Feb.

Thanks for all you do!

Namaste,

~Marc 

Hi Liane, Looking forward to hearing about the new writing trends. 

Thank you for the update!

Kay

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

January 2020 Newsletter and Roadmap

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Kay Reynolds 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

Rules Reminders for Article Writing 2020

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Kahshanna Evans Jan 8. 5 Replies

December 2019 Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media Dec 3, 2019. 0 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2020   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community