Hello Ommies,

It seems incredible that we are already in the middle of the year!

I come with a couple of observations about the submissions. I know we have new writers inside the community and not everyone knows how to go around, despite the guidelines and the specific  tips described on http://community.omtimes.com/page/get-started

Anyway.

I come to announce some directives that are not necessarily new but necessary.

We will be accepting only articles that have a minimum of 500 words and the max of 1200 words. Articles that do not follow the prescription will not be considered.  The new guidelines for optimum Google index guidelines require some new practices.

When submitting your article, please include your Bio with 60-70 words and your website and One social media link. It is important because people reading your article may want to find a way to contact you.

Please DO NOT include an image to your submission, unless you own the rights of the image. We have been subject of copyright complaints and some hefty fines due to images that were displayed inside our communities. Please don’t post a Google Image you plucked out of the internet here.

I am the only operative editor at the moment, so when I want to stress that, when I select an article, I usually post the month when it will be published, and also, I feature the article.

If your material is time sensitive, please post it here: http://community.omtimes.com/group/time-sensitive-material and give me a nudge.

I would advise you to join our channels over social media and the newsletter, so you can actually see your article be published to the public. It is also a way to support our efforts on promoting you.

If you still have a personal question, please write to me directly at editor@omtimes.com but place your question explicitly on the email subject, please. I receive a maddingly amount of correspondence every day, I mean, a lot, and I can’t read huge emails. If you need to speak directly, call me from 11:00-4:00 Monday-Friday 571-266 84-63.

I am still looking for a Volunteer editor to help me develop projects for the community. If interested, give me a buzz.

As I said, it is not a paid gig, but there are perks.

To infinity and Beyond,

Liane Buck

Views: 30

Reply to This

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Editor's Note September

Started by Omtimes Media Sep 10. 0 Replies

Latest word count requirements for articles

Started by Arthur Telling. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jul 18. 3 Replies

New to Community - Help with Magazine & Course publishing process

Started by Leanne, The Barefoot Medium. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jun 4. 7 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community