I submitted an article about a month ago, then added a comment:  No matter how many times I edited it, I could NOT get the edits to hold!  It looks like a mess!  And I have NO idea what I'm doing wrong (I've submitted many articles in the past!)  To date, I have not heard  from anyone (is that because I commented on my own article?)

Someone please HELP (sorry to be such an "old lady" - I've no idea when that happened, either!)  Let me know if you need more information in order to find the article, or anything....

\

THANKS!!!

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Kristi! 

Thanks for your response!  The one that is driving me nuts is titles "What Does Spirit See When She Looks at Me?"

If you can figure out what I'm doing wrong, that would be wonderful!  I included lyrics in several picture files, but they will not stay where I put them!  And of course, the edits to keep things in paragraphs just keep disappearing, so the article makes it look like I'm completely illiterate!

Thanks so much for your response!

Tess

Thanks,  Kristie!

I've spent literally HOURS on this,using the editor required.  I must have corrected it five separate time!  I'm very reluctant to start again with NO understanding of what went wrong!  I used the picture files because of space limitations.  I really need to know what is going wrong before I invest even more hours on this!

Thanks,

Tess

Hi, Kristi,

Okay, I completely deleted the original, along with all the media, and created a new one.  I am HOPING it works!   I may have diagnosed the problem - I may have screwed up and pasted a word file, rather nthan an Notebook file...

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Tess

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Forum

No reponse!

Started by Tess Pender. Last reply by Tess Pender Oct 11. 3 Replies

I'm not getting any feedback or responses!

Started by Tess Pender. Last reply by 2yrspfy29hfta Oct 10. 1 Reply

No feedback

Started by Tess Pender Oct 10. 0 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community