New Articles: Into the Fall and Holiday Season

Greetings, OMmies!

In addition to our usual request for your monthly articles (did you post one yet?) we are in search of evergreen material* on the conscious living subjects we regularly feature that you may have available on your website/blog, or from any of your own works that may be published. For example, this could include key passages from helpful books/booklets you may offer to new subscribers.

(*For those unfamiliar with the term, evergreen material can be something from a dated piece of work, such as an old book or magazine, that is just as pertinent now. It should not have obvious reference in the material itself as to when it was written.)

These would be shared in OMTimes Magazine. The portion of text does not have to be lengthy (500 to 800 words, max.) and should have a direct link to either your site or the book's site where readers can learn more (or buy). Please feel free to message me if you have this type of material to provide.

This is also our regular request for looking ahead to the receipt of seasonal articles that would be helpful to readers through the end of the year. This would include post-election, holiday season, and heading into early 2017. Wintertime transitions and whole new energies lie ahead.

We are asking for the donation of any light you may wish to shine onto our shared path that you feel may be helpful. Please contribute on your page here in the writers community as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your time and presence ~ Blessings! 

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would definitely like to contribute something for Highly Sensitive People. I have a nice blog post about it. Does that work or should it be a website page? If so, I can convert it to a page. Just let me know Kathy.

Courtney Marchesani said:

I would definitely like to contribute something for Highly Sensitive People. I have a nice blog post about it. Does that work or should it be a website page? If so, I can convert it to a page. Just let me know Kathy.

Hi, Courtney - If it is now a 'blog post,' kindly alter or edit it a bit to fit our submission standards especially as to size. Be sure what you provide to us does not contain any dated references (as mentioned above; the original may be dated, but this update/version may be open as to 'when'). You can refer to the original/longer post with a link. If you have any questions, you could either include them with your submission or message me directly. Thank you very much ~ Blessings! 

Excellent, I'm working on it now. Formatting to the guidelines. Where should I submit it? Post a a regular post titled evergreen or to your inbox directly? Thanks for your guidance!

Courtney Marchesani said:

Excellent, I'm working on it now. Formatting to the guidelines. Where should I submit it? Post a a regular post titled evergreen or to your inbox directly? Thanks for your guidance!

A regular post titled evergreen would be perfect - and an example for others as well. Thank you very much, Courtney ~ Blessings!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Community Call Tomorrow June 9th

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Maureen Keefe Jun 21. 7 Replies

June OMTimes Writers /Authors Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Darity Wesley Jun 3. 1 Reply

OMTimes April Community Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media Apr 13. 0 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama
follow us in feedly

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2021   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community