Houston1 2

small (1)  

We are thinking about having a conference call with our community to brainstorm new strategies and projects together.  Personally, we have so many good ideas to share with you all. We can hardly wait.
Last Quarter News
box_top.gif
Hello, Ommies,
It is incredible to think that this year is almost over, but it is. We just realized that when we figured out that we are already working on November and December editions.  

We are starting to place the best articles about the Holiday in all categories on our bucket list. If you are interested in having your article still published this year, you better hurry because we only have space for 35 more articles for the rest of the year.

We are anxious for your contribution.
box_bottom.gif
One of the many changes we implemented for this last quarter was the syndication of the magazine in new outlets, which means, the magazine can be found on itunes, Magster, Google play, Issuu,  Scribd, and Amazon, where we are developing a good following. 

We are building new networks and new audiences for your articles beyond the normal Social Media outlets. It is all good

Please Welcome our New Editor

We are really excited to announce the new addition to our editorial team. Please welcome Kristi Hugs. Kathy Custren which was our Senior Copy editor, now she is the new Editor at Large.

The new Editorial team is committed to bringing the help and assistance you may need.

I would also like to acknowledge some of our Members and Editors that were in harm's way during the last Natural disasters. Regina Chouza, Lisa Shaw (Editors), Dr.Paul Haider, Wanda Ivette Rodriguez (writers). Please keep all of them in your loving thoughts. Thanks.

Please get to know Kristi Hugs
Join us on  our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Omtimes/

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Kristi, Congratulations on the promotion, Kathy and Many Thanks for all the updated info, Liane. 

Hi - I've posted an article for December about the Winter Solstice on my page to be considered for the magazine. Thanks Mel 

Welcome Kristi x

A new article by Tony Samara called 'Healing Tension in the Space of Stillness' has been uploaded today. Thanks Kristi Hugs and everyone in the Om Times Team.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Forum

No reponse!

Started by Tess Pender. Last reply by Tess Pender Oct 11. 3 Replies

I'm not getting any feedback or responses!

Started by Tess Pender. Last reply by 2yrspfy29hfta Oct 10. 1 Reply

No feedback

Started by Tess Pender Oct 10. 0 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community