magazine_banner_OMtimes_deZengo 3

Dear Awesome Ommies,

This is our periodical newsletter that intends to inform you all what is going on behind the scenes.

First and foremost, we would like to thank everyone here because you are the reason for the success of Omtimes. This past Sunday, we broke our records and had 39K plus people hitting the website with the release of our magazine. This is awesome, beyond incredible and we are very grateful for all of you.

We have changed the way the internet relates to Conscious information and we are still in the leadership seat on creating a new blueprint in Spiritual/Conscious media.

As a growing organization, we have been undergoing many changes, and we have a new crew:

Trevor Taylor is the Senior Content editor for the magazine
Kathy Custren is one of our Senior  Editor
Maria-Laura Rainer is our new Executive Spanish Editor
Stephanie Whitaker is our Content manager for the website
Iryn Fernando is our Social Media and content delivery assistant 
Dezengo Moore as the Cover designer and other artistic Projects
Karol Avalon is our new Travel director
Marina Phillips is a Senior Poetry editor
Carol Leonard is the new Account manager responsible to launch Omtimes directory and other Marketing strategies.
Also Beatrice Caffe and Sean Keenly are the new Layout designers for the Multimedia editions.

We still have room to improve, as we upgrade and expand our professional image to the Cyber Universe.

424813_229471283818007_1539297848_n Another announcement is that Omtimes Magazine also will be launching (finally) our independent Radio and TV station. It took a while to finish and polish this aspect, and we hope soon we will be opening the space for our writers/ authors and artists to express their creativity and knowledge even further. This is our first step in becoming the first Conscious Hub and broadcast channel, which means more views, more publicity and an affirmation of our author's authority and expertise. As soon as the fine details get organized we will send out the structure and the openings list.

We are still on the process to launch Conscious.li, which is the Curation aspect of Omtimes Magazine. It will also be a weekly magazine, but that aspect will be a lot different from what is done with our magazine with original content.

As we move forward, I would like to ask you, dear Ommies, when submitting your article to take a couple of minutes and place at least 5 words as tags at the end of your article, to be the keyword suggestions when we publish it over the website. Also please update your social media information on your profile and bio and include at the bottom of the articles. It is important that the people we are bringing to connect with you to have access to your knowledge or service through social media outlets.

Thank you all for this beautiful Family we have created together,
Buzz Lightyear

To infinity and beyond,

Liane Queiroz,
Editor in Chief

Views: 705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful Liane, and Om Times Team! Thank you so much for this wonderful news. Ever expanding, that is Time and Om Times!!!Love and Blessings and looking forward to being a part of the expansion! Baba

This all sounds wonderful.  Thank-you so much for all your time and talents.

Congrats and good luck on the continued growth!  Hopefully, at some point, quality poetry, from a wider circle of good poets, can be re-introduced to Om Times.  Focus must be on quality of the poetry at least as much as on the "New Age" message. Have an outside, respected, established poet involved in the selection process. Thanks.

Thank-you for the greatest of news. So pleased to be a part of OM Times and the entire website where one can share our experiences and stay updated on the latest news as we continue to grow Spiritually.

Love and light,

Dale

Absolutely, I have been missing the poetry section myself. I wish we could bring new people and maybe run some contests, and publicize our talents.

William Vollrath said:

Congrats and good luck on the continued growth!  Hopefully, at some point, quality poetry, from a wider circle of good poets, can be re-introduced to Om Times.  Focus must be on quality of the poetry at least as much as on the "New Age" message. Have an outside, respected, established poet involved in the selection process. Thanks.

This is delightful news! Congratulations. It is truly a blessing to be part of such a positive community. 

OMTimes is such a wonderful, positive gathering of souls! We are very fortunate (and I am very grateful) to share all that we do. Continued success to (((All))) as we raise consciousness to new heights. ~ Blessings!

Hi Kathy, and my brain is a mushy as oatmeal. Man a lot of changes.Good ones, but still changes

Humanity Healing said:

Hi Kathy, and my brain is a mushy as oatmeal. Man a lot of changes.Good ones, but still changes

You did a great job on the issue and I was very proud to be part of it! Looking forward to the radio effort as well, Best of, Scott Lynch

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Latest word count requirements for articles

Started by Arthur Telling. Last reply by Omtimes Media 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

New to Community - Help with Magazine & Course publishing process

Started by Leanne, The Barefoot Medium. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jun 4. 7 Replies

June 2019 Community Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media Jun 4. 0 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community