Hello Dear Ommies, After a long and unkind winter, I am finally at the point that I can start working again on growing our expert program. I know that some of you got frustrated without the necessary follow-up at the time, but I was working on the organization of the first phase of experts, and then my husband had an accident, and things started to be excessively slow and somewhat overwhelming.I do apologize for my limitations. BUT I am back. I have a couple of announcements that I have to make first before we continue the conversation about the "Experts."
1. OMTimes is now officially partnering with Watkins Publishing house, on an alliance to cross promote our writers/authors and hosts. Now, Being a Spotlight writer for OMTimes will also allow you to be promoted in Great Britain's market within one of their three magazines: Watkins Magazine, Kindred Spirit, and or Cygnus.
The partnership will be ongoing and can include book deals in the future, depending on how this goes with our writers. The guidelines to be cross-promoted will be placed inside of our general guidelines for submission on this website. Initially, only the spotlight writers would be eligible to participate in this endeavor.
2. OMTimes will be launching in May, an exclusive radio show in our Radio FM station called "Experts Up Close." It will be hosted by Nicole Guillaume on one day, and Sylvia Henderson on another; and its function will be of producing interviews exclusively with the experts to help promote them further in the new networks and partner syndicated radios.
Please note they are brand new markets that are being opened with this opportunity. The hosts will be starting their scheduling soon following the pre-programed schedules of courses.
3. Technically the Expert program is opened to OMTimes writers and Radio hosts, but the truth is that the admission of it, will be at our discretion. So, upon your interest, we will be conducting brief interviews to evaluate an alignment between what you have in mind and what we expect to sponsor in this partnership. OMTimes has a reputation and a brand name that primes to the quality of information and excellence of service. If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
4. There are other platforms interested in partnering with OMTimes Experts, but they would be discussing the expansion with proper time. Also, We will provide guidelines and training to those interested in doing the expert program with us.
5. We will be providing new guidelines for the spotlight writer's program, and evaluating those that are already on there. The new list of Spotlight writers will be posted here before the end of the Month of April.
6. Being an expert for OMTimes will allow you to participate in our popular live feed on Facebook for 30 minutes every week (provided that you follow the EXPERTS REQUIREMENTS*), where you can interact with our community and promote your expert course. If you are not interested in producing courses or to a partnership with OMTimes but would like to participate on our live feed exposure, we may provide you with the access to a paid service. Please contact us directly to be included in this facet, as only a limit number of paid spots are available.
Please note that we will be providing a conference call next week and date and time will be provided and be recorded to those that could not attend.
*EXPERTS REQUIREMENTS: To produce at least one paid course a month and three articles to facilitate promotion of your material.