OMTIMES Writer's Community: February Updates

Dear Ommies.

I trust that everyone is doing well and dandy. We are a few weeks away from Spring, and we decided that we will start a Spring cleaning and Spring change on our Network. We are aware that we have tried to do this before, but Now it is more than necessary. We will be making some permanent changes that may or may not affect you. Here are the changes:

SPOTLIGHT WRITERS:

We are abolishing all the Spotlight writers as it is right now and starting again in new basis. As you know, to be a spotlight writer you need to produce at least One article a month. Many of our writers that were spotlight writers before, seem to take this for granted and no longer are interested in keeping the title, so we decided that we will give the change to others that are willing to co-create with us. Any writers that had not contributed to the magazine for at least 6 months to a year will be immediately removed from the network, here on the website and also over the Omtimes groups on facebook. It makes no sense to keep 2400 people that are not interested in invest on themselves energetically here with us.

OMTIMES EXPERTS:

All writers are welcome to participate in the Experts program, provided that they will provide OMTimes with at least 3 articles ahead of time as an enrollment exchange. Anyone participating will have the right to use the OMTIMES Social media through the OMTimes webinar page. If you are interested, please write to me at editor@omtimes.com and specify an email where you would like to receive the MOU and the spreadsheet. -As an expert, you would be required to produce one paying course a month at least and mini videos in order to take part of the “Netflix of Spirituality” with OM &LIL

ARTICLES:

We will be implementing a new policy when referring to articles; If the writer would like to be spotlighted on the first pages of the digital edition, we would ask to please upload a high def picture of yourself and your real name. Exceptions can be discussed case by case. The editorial team will be asking for the writers to produce a summary of 50 -100 words about your article. This summary would help the editorial team to produce multimedia snippets to help promote your articles and your name. Anything produced by OMTimes with your article will continue bearing your copyright and attribution.

I am scheduling a new conference and planning webinar for the next week and will let everyone know the time and code of access.

I wish you all a good evening.

Liane Buck

Editor in Chief.

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI Liane, I am totally interested in being a spotlight writer. 

I have a great article right now that I wrote about love & attraction based on numerology.. it can be turned into a general, non specific to Valentines day.. but could go in your february issue as the month of love.

here is the article.. http://numerology4yoursoul.com/love-and-inspiration-number-numerolo...

My 2nd article, for the month of March or april can be about creating a successful business name through numerology.. here is an article that I wrote, that is one of my popular (talking about microsoft and apple) I can totally elaborate and make it a longer article.. http://numerology4yoursoul.com/how-do-i-find-a-successful-business-...

my third article which would appear in April or May can be about changing your name.. with examples of Marilyn Monroe and Elton John or Barbra Streisand (did you know that her name was originally Barbara?) here is one I wrote that I could alter for you https://numerology4yoursoul.com/change-my-name-numerology/.. 

I am intrigued by you idea of a class.. can you explain? I would love to teach a class in numerology.. is it like a webinar?? so very interesting.. keep me posted.. Greer

I would like to be a monthly contributor. I am currently publishing 4-8 articles a month on my website and to my large newsletter list. It would be great to be able to expand and include OM Times. Because I am now more active on the internet (when I first signed up I was very new to technology) I believe that it would be a good match for me now.

I posted one of my recent articles today.  "Brought to You by the Letter W"

I also lead 1-3 teleconferences a month, so would be interested in doing more classes.  My focus has been Archangels as well as the Secrets of Light Field Technology.  Please let me know what the next steps would be. Thank you, Shanta Gabriel

Hi Liane,

I am also interested in being a spotlight writer. Thank you for this opportunity.

Blessings,

Julie Geigle

Hi Liane I sent you an email at editor@omtimes.com. Thanks for all you are doing, Crystal

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Articles

Bringing the Stress Level Down

Posted by Linda Bloom on September 18, 2017 at 11:51am 0 Comments

The Healing Power of Prayer

Posted by Darshan Goswami on September 17, 2017 at 2:00pm 0 Comments

Colors of the Wind

Posted by Jill Mattson on September 16, 2017 at 3:16pm 0 Comments

Forum

Spotlight Reminder & More

Started by Kathy Custren. Last reply by Dmitry Vasin Aug 14. 6 Replies

Update on Abstracts - Thanks, Tess!

Started by Kathy Custren May 27. 0 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community