Hello Ommies.

It has been a long time since we all spoke, and I selected articles from the community and interacted with you all.

The years 2020 and 2021 were not kind to us personally here. Besides losing an unprecedented number of family and friends for Covid, we had also faced some serious health challenges and some family trials.

It has not been easy. But here we are, rebooting everything and going back to basics.

So, as I am back to my saddle, I want to clarify some editorial points that evidently got lost in the shuffle of the past months.

1. OMTimes Magazine is NOT a Link farm. You can list two links along with your (70 words) writer’s bio, but those are your links, not links for commercial use for someone else. Please refrain from doing that. These types of behavior diminish and compromise our google position.

1. Please Do Not post images on this site. We have been subject to several lawsuits and copyright infringements during these 13 years that the magazine exists due to the unauthorized use of images gathered from Google searches. OMTimes and its sister’s companies use Only Images that we purchase, and we have the assigned rights to use. Please and thank you.

1. We are a community of like-minded people. Please refrain from trying to poach our writers from inside the community. This is not allowed under any circumstances nor any pretext. It is a matter of ethical behavior. This is NOT a behavior of anyone really spiritual or socially conscious.

1. Please identify yourself at the end of your articles. Also, don’t forget to submit your articles with a 60-70 words bio + 2 links. If you want to build a brand, you need to be visible to your audience.

1. And finally, please submit articles, not blogs. The difference resides with the “voice” used to write the text. As the rule of thumb says, articles in first-person are not accepted because they are personal, therefore categorized as BLOGS. Here are some examples:

“ I am a person that thinks that way” Or  “I  believe this or that…” (It is the first person).

We only accept articles written in second and third-person voices, because these are neutral voices that help people identify themselves with the writing and the experience. 

I am inviting the new writers of the community and the senior ones to revisit the guidelines here:

http://community.omtimes.com/page/training

Many of the old pages were removed already. I am rebooting everything.

I will be scheduling a conference call and will be happy to address every question or concern you may have.

Thank you, everyone, for your patience

Liane Buck

Editor in Chief

Views: 38

Reply to This

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

OMTimes Community May Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Darity Wesley Jun 7. 4 Replies

Community Call Tomorrow June 9th

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Maureen Keefe Jun 21, 2021. 7 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama
follow us in feedly

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2022   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community