Greetings, Members of the Community:

We, the editing staff, are making this general announcement among the writers to please ask that "all" members have their message settings set to unmoderated, open, or whatever designations you may need to change on individual profiles. 

The writers' community is technically "not" a social site. It is a submission site for the serious work done for OMTimes Magazine. Everyone here provides written works with the understanding that they may be eligible to be used in the e-zine and website. We are all in this together. Our editors must be able to have the open communication within the community to let you know that your submission is accepted; or, be able to provide you feedback on what might need to be changed. 

If you are among the many who have their messages and comments open, there is nothing you need to do at this time but continue to provide us with quality content on subjects near and dear to your heart. We are grateful for your open participation.

If you are among those who have your comments moderated or otherwise closed and our editors have no way to get in touch with you on our community, we may have no alternative but to decline your articles and/or suspend your account. We are at a loss to see how closed communication benefits anyone when we are all striving to reach for higher ground. Please take immediate steps to open comments, so we may continue to serve your contributions in the best way possible. 

Wishing all members a very happy weekend, and for those in the U.S., a Happy Memorial Day weekend, in honor of all who have served. ~ Blessings! 

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank YOU Kathy!!!!

understood... and Happy Holiday Weekend to you all...

~ bear

Thank you Bear! I wish the same for you as well

Thank you very much, Bear...enjoy the holiday ~ Blessings! 

bear Medicinewalker said:

understood... and Happy Holiday Weekend to you all...

~ bear

I just fixed mine. I think I did anyway! Sorry

Thank you, Cindy! We'll know next time we do comments. Enjoy the rest of your weekend ~ Blessings! 

Cindy Griffith said:

Thank you.  I checked my settings.  I believe I'm okay.  Didn't see "unmoderated open."  Is there somewhere  else I need to be looking?  

If I missed something, please message me.... 

Kathy Custren said:

Thank you, Cindy! We'll know next time we do comments. Enjoy the rest of your weekend ~ Blessings! 

Cindy Griffith said:

Thanks, Debbie--if we have any future issues, you will be notified. Thanks for checking ~ Blessings! 

Debbie Peluso said:

Thank you.  I checked my settings.  I believe I'm okay.  Didn't see "unmoderated open."  Is there somewhere  else I need to be looking?  

Fixed mine. Thanks for the notification, Kathy

Thank you, Ruchira! <3 ~ Blessings! :)

Ruchira K said:

Fixed mine. Thanks for the notification, Kathy

Community writers - please be sure and open your comments. It assists Kathy and I tremendously. We want to be able to communicate with you easily. Thank YOU!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

Latest word count requirements for articles

Started by Arthur Telling. Last reply by Omtimes Media 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

New to Community - Help with Magazine & Course publishing process

Started by Leanne, The Barefoot Medium. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jun 4. 7 Replies

June 2019 Community Newsletter

Started by Omtimes Media Jun 4. 0 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community