OMTimes 750x400

stencil.facebook-post (1) 2
Partnership with OMTimes

Hello Ommies,

OMTimes is always trying to bring new alternative ways to promote our writers and our radio hosts. 

We are starting an organized platform for seminars and webinars. This has nothing to do with the Expert program announced before.

I am looking for at least 30 people to start with us this project from the ground.
It is a revenue share model 50/50), email and promotion share as well. You can develop courses, give live seminars, and also use chat, emails, live videos and phone inside the platform.

The investment (because we are a nonprofit) is $50 USD a month=OMTimes would pay $25 USD, and You would pay $25 USD. We will drive the traffic and spearhead the widespread promotion. The courses will regularly be featured over the Newsletters and Social Media. The launching will be done with a series of email blasts etc. Your name will be everywhere as a Partner.

We are willing to do a test drive of at least six months. In Reality, you would have nothing to loose because it would be a vast promotional campaign that will make you more visible for a total of $150 (6 months worth).

I am offering this exclusively to our Writers right now.  In two weeks I will open it to the public, with different quota.

This new platform is being used by Harper Elixir, ShiftNetwork, and many other big names.

Just let me know if you are interested, email me at editor@omtimes.com.

To Infinity and beyond,

Liane Buck

gradient-line.jpg
bottom.jpg
Be able to do  Seminars online like the PRO
Platform Training and maintenance included Offer follow ups and sessions to clients individually.
bottom2.jpg

Views: 624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!! ~ Blessings! 

Sounds wonderful! Thank you for making this available =)

Sounds great!  Thank you for creating the platform.

Great opportunity - thank you! With kindness xoxo

Liane, I've waited for another opportunity to work with YOU!! This looks like it. Please ADD me!! This looks like an AMAZING opportunity !!! Thank YOU!!

Hi Guys, I am building a spreadsheet that will be available to everyone soon.

Right now we have only 20 people signed up. If it is to make this happen, we would need more than that.

What divine synchronicity! My co-creator and I (also an OM member) were just discussing yesterday what possible to platform to use for our online course. This seems like it could be GREAT!

I've looked at the Learn It Live website a little and was wondering if someone with more experience or expertise could answer my question:

Our vision for our course is a self-directed, self-paced course that someone could purchase and start any time. Does this work well on this platform? The emphasis seems on the "live" part so I'm just wondering if this would be a good fit.
We are definitely interested in partnering with OM Times if this works!

Thank you Liane. Hopefully the quota is reached and this can go ahead!

I am counting on that

@Michelle,

You can do it, either way, you can do evergreen courses, they are not limited in any way. You can also create quizzes, exams and certification. You can do a live call, whiteboard presentation, you name it. They will train yo before the time starts counting against us. You can upload videos, hold conferences and has a feature that you can offer consultation time.

I believe you said there is a platform where all the resources are provided...I have gone through the site, and could not find the link. Could it please be provided? Thanking you in anticipation!

Omtimes Media said:

Right now we have only 20 people signed up. If it is to make this happen, we would need more than that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Forum

OMTimes Pod - Newsletter May 2019

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Kathy Custren Apr 30. 1 Reply

OMTIMES Writer's Community: February Updates

Started by Omtimes Media. Last reply by Kahshanna Evans Apr 30. 5 Replies

Are comebacks allowed?

Started by Anne Mari Ramsdal. Last reply by Omtimes Media Jan 17. 1 Reply

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community