Happy Halloween, OMmies! 

Wishing enlightenment and friendly visits all who are celebrating this All Hallows Eve. In the "spirit" of friendly reminders, we would like all designated Spotlight writers to provide articles for the months of November and December (and dare I say, January?) as soon as possible, please. This is especially important if you have not yet provided an article in October, or did and were asked to have revisions done. We don't want to see anyone lose their spotlight status!

Another friendly reminder is that our submission length is between 500 and 700 words (yes, 800 is okay), but nothing huge. We are not accepting blog-type posts (save them for your own sites), and are happy to take evergreen content that points folks to read more at your website. Keep in mind our global audience, the seasonal happenings, and the importance of writing from the inclusive "we/our" third-person perspective.

We are working hard to move up our production schedule now so everyone involved with the magazine can have work all ready to go before the holidays roll around. --And we know how fast that happens because there are already aisles of Christmas decorations in the stores. It will be here before we know it! It may not be easy to cram 12 weeks work into ten weeks' time, but this is where we welcome miracles, right?

If it helps you to keep track, mark your article title with "NOV," "DEC," or "JAN," so we can help keep track of which month you might like it presented. Again, we need these in NOW, please, so let's jump start our November before it, too, "leaves," like October. May your fingers fly fast over the keys, and we're looking forward to reading your articles. ~ Blessings! 

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI Kathy - Thanks for the reminder!

Hugs

Regina



Regina Chouza said:

HI Kathy - Thanks for the reminder!

Hugs

Regina

Hi Kathy,

I yesterday posted an article.  I also read it into audio, not yet posted. I could add appropriate background music (royalty free) or not, or provide both.  Do you have a preference? And where do I upload the file?

Thanks

Hi, Arthur - thanks for your article, and I will need an email address for you where I can send you a link to the dropbox folder. Please message me and we'll send it to you. ~ Blessings! 

Arthur Telling said:

Hi Kathy,

I yesterday posted an article.  I also read it into audio, not yet posted. I could add appropriate background music (royalty free) or not, or provide both.  Do you have a preference? And where do I upload the file?

Thanks

My email is ronald.bacci@gmail.com

Arthur, i'm sorry as i know this was not mentioned to me but... would you mind if i am going to have some questions and email you privately? thanks

This may be a dumb question, but how do you become a Spotlight Writer? And what does that meant? Thank you! 

Hi, Tara - spotlight writer is a status level in the community that writers can achieve when they have consistently contributed high-quality content and had articles published in the magazine for six months or more.  Eligible writers are notified when they have achieved this and are awarded with stars added to their site photo. Best wishes ~ Blessings! 

Tara Meyer-Robson said:

This may be a dumb question, but how do you become a Spotlight Writer? And what does that meant? Thank you! 

Ah! Thank you so much! That makes sense. I'm about to submit another article, but trimming it a bit right now. Thank you!! 

Kathy Custren said:

Hi, Tara - spotlight writer is a status level in the community that writers can achieve when they have consistently contributed high-quality content and had articles published in the magazine for six months or more.  Eligible writers are notified when they have achieved this and are awarded with stars added to their site photo. Best wishes ~ Blessings! 

Tara Meyer-Robson said:

This may be a dumb question, but how do you become a Spotlight Writer? And what does that meant? Thank you! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members



Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Forum

Spotlight Reminder & More

Started by Kathy Custren. Last reply by Tara Meyer-Robson 22 hours ago. 9 Replies

Need help on a submission, please!

Started by Tess Pender. Last reply by KristiHugs on Saturday. 7 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM


Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!




Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community