Hello and thank you for your time to respond to all of our questions!

- Is the best place for submissions in the groups I join or on the "my writings" page?

- If a submission is NOT going to be recommended will we receive NO feedback or comments on it at all?

- If I would like feedback on a submission, how do I go about getting it or asking for it?

- What is the average time between posting an article and hearing back from one of the editors whether that article will be recommended?

- Subsequently, what is the average turn around time when an article is recommended to finding out if it will be used?

Thanks again!!

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Shannon - you may place submissions on your home page ("my writings"). In fact, if you or any other writers have "blog-type" commentary to provide that would be the place to put it.

If you do have a structured piece for consideration, it is best to let our content editors know. Due to the high number of submissions, unless you join a particular group and seek feedback, your words may not generate any feedback.

We do let writers know when their work is being recommended to the publishers, or if a piece might be useful with some minor corrections/additions, etc.

As of about a month ago, OMTimes has assigned editors for categories now, and has groups you may join where you CAN ask the editor to consider your work and provide informative feedback. This is a very real benefit for our writers to gain the experience and exposure to others who have a substantial history and knowledge of a particular content area. So, if feedback is something you seek, best to befriend and join the group(s) where you content may best fit. If you're not sure, please ask.

As for the length of time between submission and use, we do ask for a few months between submission an d publication. We operate a few months in advance, so there will be a bit of lag time. The exception to this would be something like an astrological forecast or oracle-type work that may be time-sensitive. In that case, writers can join the "time-sensitive" group to submit those types of content.

Hope this helps! ~ Blessings! :)

Thank you, Kathy! xo

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Discussion Forum

Need help with article idea

Started by Melissa Bates. Last reply by Omtimes Media Sep 20. 1 Reply

Who to send my published articles to

Started by Crystal Presence. Last reply by Kahshanna Evans Aug 2. 3 Replies

Newbie needs advice :)

Started by Leigh Burton. Last reply by Leigh Burton Mar 18, 2018. 1 Reply

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community