Article Submission: YOUR SOUL HAS ALL THE ANSWERS - 5 WAYS TO LEARN ITS LANGUAGE

The Tale Of Two Voices
There was a time when shutting up and hiding was my strategy for survival. Melancholy was the language I spoke, and depression was only a diagnosis away. All I wanted to do was live out my life and then drop off the planet at the end of my years.

But there was another voice within me speaking another language. It was telling me different things - other wild things - like hopes, dreams, courage, freedom. There was a sense of restlessness in that voice, a longing, an urgency, almost like there was someone else inside bursting to speak, if only given the chance.

One voice was busy chattering away in endless circles and downward spirals. As long as it had my attention, it wouldn't let it go. But the other voice vying for attention was guiding me along with soft whispers, nudging me toward some unknown purpose.

Once I figured out which voice to listen to, life got so much easier and effortless.

Who Are The Owners Of The Two Voices?
Jivatma (Jiva + Atma) is a Sanskrit word that's easiest to understand if we break down the term Human Being. Jiva refers to the Human part of us, the body, the mind, and the form - the part of us that can think, taste, touch. It is driven by the intelligence of the body and the logic of the mind - including calculation, rationalization, and forming beliefs based on past experiences.

And then there's the Atma - the Being part of us that is a spark of divinity itself. The part of us that is wise, fearless and present. Just as a seed that contains all the qualities of a tree within it, the Atma (or the Soul) contains all the qualities of the Super-soul (or the Source).

And therefore, my Soul already has all the answers, all I needed to do was learn to speak its language.

Here Are 5 Languages Your Soul Speaks:

1. The Language of Joy - The easiest language to learn is Joy. It never leads you wrong. Think about what makes you feel alive, awake and excited. If you feel a sense of Joy, your soul is saying Yes. If you sense fear, frustration or pain, then your soul is trying to steer you away. As long as you follow your joys, you're speaking your soul's language.

2. The Language of Energy - Have you ever noticed your energy levels when you make choices in your everyday life? Start paying attention to the choices - people, places, thoughts or events - that pulse with positive energy, and incorporate more of those into your life. The other (important) side to this coin is to let go of the people, places, thoughts and events that drain your energy levels.

3. The Language of Images - Your soul speaks in symbols and images that mean something only to you. Some of your most mystical messages may come through your dreams because that's when you're relaxed enough to let your soul speak. Keep a notepad next to your bed and start writing down your dreams, visions, patterns and messages.

4. The Language of Creativity - Since your soul is a spark of the Super-soul (the Creator of the world), you are the creator of your world. Art is a powerful voice for creativity - music, dance, writing poetry. When you're immersed in your art, you're taken to the highest levels of ecstasy. Your soul sings in movement and creation.

5. The Language of Intuition - The strongest voice of your soul is heard in your intuition. Intuition is an inner prompting that's beyond reasoning. It's a feeling of "knowing all along", because it's your soul's own inner wisdom. It will support you and guide you at every moment and every step of your every day - all you need to do is to pay attention to it. It's a powerful gift of the universe, so use it!

Why do you need to learn the language of your soul? Because your soul is the authentic, conscious part of you that's here on the planet for a purpose. When you learn how to connect with that part of you, you can use the language of your soul to find and follow your path of Peace, Presence and Purpose.

BIO:

Saiisha is a Meditation for Life coach, and uses ancient Vedic practices and techniques that are essentially relevant in this fast paced modern world. Take her 3P Quiz to see where YOU are on your path to Peace, Presence and Purpose at www.NestInTheForest.com

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Saiisha - Are you looking for feedback on this article? 
It looks like a very intriguing article. About the only suggestion to offer would be to shorten the title, as it is way too long. "Language of the Soul" or something shorter like that would be better. It is also best to post article submissions directly to your personal page for the editors to review, unless you are looking for feedback. If you post here, please let us know what you might have questions about, so we may evaluate properly.

I hope this helps! ~ Blessings! 

Hi Kathy - this is my first article and wanted feedback. Thanks so much for your response. I kept the title to 60 characters, but I can shorten it further.

A couple of questions:

- I'd like this article to be submitted to the OMTimes magazine - what changes would I need to make for approval?

- Do I need to repost it in my personal page? And would the editors review it there as well?

Saiisha, the title is definitely on the longer side. If you ever get the chance to see how our article titles show up on the Internet, they take the title AND add OMTimes Magazine to it. Writers really do have to watch the length, but at minimum it ought to be at least 40 characters (and spaces). Titles really must be brief with the keyword (subject) near the beginning to bring out the topic, or that is something you can count on changing between what is provided here and ultimately see elsewhere.

Every submission that writers place on their personal pages are considered eligible for submission to the magazine and/or website. This is the purpose of this community, and why we encourage writers to be mindful of what is posted here. It is also why we do not place a response to each and every post. This forum is just for feedback, not submission; so if you would like to contribute it for June, you still have a few days to provide it via your personal page.

Once reviewed at your personal page, either Shelly Wilson or I will leave a reply stating when your article is being forwarded to the publishers. At that point, based on the publication schedule, they decide how best to utilize it. Articles are being slated into the summer months, so while your work may be scheduled, it might take a little while to see published. We advise all members to 'stay tuned' every week to see the final result. 

Good luck! ~ Blessings! 

Saiisha said:

Hi Kathy - this is my first article and wanted feedback. Thanks so much for your response. I kept the title to 60 characters, but I can shorten it further.

A couple of questions:

- I'd like this article to be submitted to the OMTimes magazine - what changes would I need to make for approval?

- Do I need to repost it in my personal page? And would the editors review it there as well?

Sounds good, thanks for answering all my questions Kathy. I'm definitely interested in submitting to the Om Times magazine / website. I'll re-post it on my personal page with a shorter title.

Thanks!!

Hi Kathy - I saw my article published on the Om Times website - Thanks for your help! However, I don't see my picture and bio at the bottom of the article on each page (I only see it at the end of the article). It's currently displaying a default image and bio of Om Times, even though my profile seems to be set up correctly.

Can you help? Or do you know who I can ask for help?

Thanks in advance!

You may notice, Saiisha, that there are other contributing writers whose articles also appear in the same format yours does. See the article from Susan Chu, here. The works of all newer contributors are presented this way, until an established track record of providing articles to OMTimes. Feedback from our audience is also processed through OMTimes, and provided to you for any response, so you may know how your work has been received by our audience. Our spotlight writer spots are reserved for established writers who have a following at OMTimes Magazine, provide high-quality articles with consistency, and have met our standards. See the article from Marcia Sirota, here, for comparison.

With that said, it is an honor that your initial submission has been slated for publication so quickly. Let this be the start of a wonderful writing relationship. ~ Blessings! :)

Thanks for the clarification and the examples Kathy! Yes, it was a nice surprise seeing my article published so quickly - appreciate all your help!!

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Discussion Forum

Who to send my published articles to

Started by Crystal Presence. Last reply by Kahshanna Evans Aug 2. 3 Replies

Newbie needs advice :)

Started by Leigh Burton. Last reply by Leigh Burton Mar 18, 2018. 1 Reply

Timeline & Bloggin'

Started by Kareen Boebel. Last reply by Kathy Custren Apr 27, 2017. 3 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community