Hi Editors of OM Times Magazine, 

My article, Transmutation in Relationships is at 1600 words. I would like to submit to you for this month's deadline tomorrow and still have it considered -- would that be ok? If you edit the article, we can remove some of it and it would meet the requirements. Please let me know if this works. 

Looking forward to connecting with you. I posted the above article without images, so you would have the content only. But on my blog there is different version with the images to choose from. 

Thank you, 

Michelle Infinity

michelleinfinity5@gmail.com

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michelle,
We only accept submissions here, therefore we can't go to your blog to chose images,we just don;t have the time. We can get an image from our database with no problem.
All articles should be submitted as much edited as possible. We usually try to keep the article at 1200 words because of people's attention span, usually more than 1000 is already pushing... for most of the audiences these days.
Thank you for communicating with us.
Namaste.

Hi, Thank you for responding. Yes, the article is as edited as possible. It's 1600 words, but I am sure a section could be taken out of it if necessary. 

What I meant was, I had posted the same blog with images on my blog here on OM Times. Just in case you wanted images that accompanied the article. 

Thank you so much. I look forward to working with you! 

--Michelle

Humanity Healing said:

Hi Michelle,
We only accept submissions here, therefore we can't go to your blog to chose images,we just don;t have the time. We can get an image from our database with no problem.
All articles should be submitted as much edited as possible. We usually try to keep the article at 1200 words because of people's attention span, usually more than 1000 is already pushing... for most of the audiences these days.
Thank you for communicating with us.
Namaste.

Hi, Michelle, and I thank Liane for getting back to you. If you can possibly edit out the portion(s) that you feel may be able to safely leave, that would be preferable. OMTimes contributing writers do hold the rights to their work, and are responsible for submitting according to the guidelines. I tend to push the upper end of the envelope when I write, too. 

For our purposes, however we use your work, images are not included; so if it is any easier to supply just the text without them, please go ahead and do that. 

On the "Transmutation in Relationships" submission, is the most current version the one you wish to use, or will you be editing that down? One thing to consider, if I may suggest, is to reconsider your title, possibly. The text at the beginning of the piece pertains to "connection" and mentions it a lot throughout. That (key)word should be contained somewhere in the title, so people will find your piece easier when they do a search. You may wish to place your longer title as a sub-title somewhere else in the piece where it may pertain to that wording.

Let us know once you are finished any further edits, before we move it along. Thank you!

Hi Kathy, 

Thank you for those suggestions. Especially the title. I will clean it up and get it back to you by tomorrow. And send you the updated link!

Thank you, 

Michelle

Kathy Custren said:

Hi, Michelle, and I thank Liane for getting back to you. If you can possibly edit out the portion(s) that you feel may be able to safely leave, that would be preferable. OMTimes contributing writers do hold the rights to their work, and are responsible for submitting according to the guidelines. I tend to push the upper end of the envelope when I write, too. 

For our purposes, however we use your work, images are not included; so if it is any easier to supply just the text without them, please go ahead and do that. 

On the "Transmutation in Relationships" submission, is the most current version the one you wish to use, or will you be editing that down? One thing to consider, if I may suggest, is to reconsider your title, possibly. The text at the beginning of the piece pertains to "connection" and mentions it a lot throughout. That (key)word should be contained somewhere in the title, so people will find your piece easier when they do a search. You may wish to place your longer title as a sub-title somewhere else in the piece where it may pertain to that wording.

Let us know once you are finished any further edits, before we move it along. Thank you!

I look forward to hearing from you again! 

Thank you Kathy   Here is the latest version of my article.

True Alignment and Connection in Relationships

I did include one image I created specifically for the article, and felt it should be included. 

Thank you,

Michelle 

Kathy Custren said:

I look forward to hearing from you again! 

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Discussion Forum

Timeline & Bloggin'

Started by Kareen Boebel. Last reply by Kathy Custren Apr 27. 3 Replies

Article titles

Started by Tess Pender Mar 25. 0 Replies

Word Count?

Started by Sherrie Dillard. Last reply by Sherrie Dillard Jan 8. 2 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community