How to connect with content editors for feedback on a structured piece?

Hi! I am new to OmTimes Writers Community. I write structured pieces that review evidence-based research on mindfulness and health, and apply the findings to the lives of the general reader. I wrote "Do Affirmations 'Work'?"  based on psychological research out of the University of Waterloo. The research findings show that affirmations work for some people and not others. My article will help readers determine what type of affirmations would work for them. So - it's not a blog/personal story type of piece. 

I posted the article in "My Writings." Could you tell me how to contact the content editor who would be able to give me feedback? If changes are needed, I would be happy to make them. 

Thanks.

Maryjane

Views: 62

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Maryjane - I did see that you had placed your article. The other editors and I do make periodic stops through the community during the week as our schedules permit to read and select items to forward to the publishers. If any of us review your article in-depth and have any questions or find anything that required clarification or amendment, we will let you know. We do not regularly provide feedback on each and every submission due to time constraints. We do let writers know when articles are being forwarded. We ask all writers for patience with the selection process. If you happen to write something that has a time sensitivity, it helps to provide that when items are submitted. 

We will get back to you soon - thanks ~ Blessings! 

Thanks for your answer, Kathy. The process is a rather opaque from this end, so I appreciate your clarification.

Best wishes,

Maryjane

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Articles

Mind + Body + Spirit

Posted by Karen Ulvestad on August 18, 2017 at 11:38am 1 Comment

Mind + Body + Spirit

Posted by Karen Ulvestad on August 18, 2017 at 11:36am 0 Comments

Discussion Forum

Timeline & Bloggin'

Started by Kareen Boebel. Last reply by Kathy Custren Apr 27. 3 Replies

Article titles

Started by Tess Pender Mar 25. 0 Replies

Word Count?

Started by Sherrie Dillard. Last reply by Sherrie Dillard Jan 8. 2 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community