I am new to the OM community. I love it by the way. But steering my way through is a bit daunting. It took me a bit to figure out how to reach out through this discussion. I am usually quite independent so please forgive me if I seem lost, but I guess that I am haha. I have a few questions for our editors. I think that the answers will give me the opportunity to be a productive member.
1. Are there deadlines for submissions that are added to the magazine?
2. I noticed March "B", does that mean there is more than 1 per month?
3. I want to make sure that my formatting is to your standards and liking. Can you take a quick look at my last posting Respecting the Journey?
4. I would like to join some groups and absorb the great knowledge available from your members, but I can't navigate from my personal page. Advice?
5. I found a posting from an editor stating that we can ask you to review our postings. Is this true? If so, is there a place specifically designed for that purpose?
I really appreciate your time. Thank you in advance.
Found my answer to #4 :)