Ask the Editors

Information

Ask the Editors

This is a place where you can direct your questions to all our Editors and also where you can send your comments, suggestions and points of view.

Members: 96
Latest Activity: Aug 2

Letters to the Editors

You want to ask our Editors a direct question? This is the place to do it!. We are always open to your comments, opinions, critiques and suggestions, whatever your point of view. This is your direct line to our Editors, so feel free to speak up!

Discussion Forum

Who to send my published articles to

Started by Crystal Presence. Last reply by Kahshanna Evans Aug 2. 3 Replies

Newbie needs advice :)

Started by Leigh Burton. Last reply by Leigh Burton Mar 18, 2018. 1 Reply

Timeline & Bloggin'

Started by Kareen Boebel. Last reply by Kathy Custren Apr 27, 2017. 3 Replies

Article titles

Started by Tess Pender Mar 25, 2017. 0 Replies

Word Count?

Started by Sherrie Dillard. Last reply by Sherrie Dillard Jan 8, 2017. 2 Replies

Using 3rd person voice in articles

Started by Maryjane Osa. Last reply by Kathy Custren Apr 7, 2016. 5 Replies

Posting On My Blog

Started by Sherrie Dillard. Last reply by Sherrie Dillard Apr 5, 2016. 3 Replies

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Ask the Editors to add comments!

Comment by Trevor Taylor on June 8, 2013 at 1:59am

Thank you so much Karen and Kathy - I feel hugely privileged to be able to turn to your very talented writing skills for editorial advice when I need it. Thank you, Thank you

Comment by Kathy Custren on June 7, 2013 at 8:25pm

Jenilee - If you have a member page here in the writer's community, post your writing and ask for it to be reviewed. If you come here with a link right to your page here on OM Times they will either reply or message you. Blessings!

Comment by Jenilee Tirado on June 7, 2013 at 7:06pm

Hello all! I see that this is used more than uploading a post. Can I attach a file here for review or editing purposes? I am new to this :)

Comment by Kathy Custren on June 7, 2013 at 6:56pm

I echo Karen's congrats with 'official' ones of my own, Trevor. Best wishes in the editor position. Yell if you need anything, and I would also be happy to help when I have the time. ~ Blessings!

Comment by Nancy Oakes on May 21, 2013 at 11:05am

Good morning Dawn, Thank you Dear One for the work you are doing within the OM Times Magazine. It is a beautiful, and a example of what seekers will be offered in our NEW WORLD. Great job!  

I noticed that I may have to revise my post-IMAGINATION-it refers to May and of course it will not be in the May edition-I therefore plan to resubmit with corrections OK. God Bless and keep you safe, I pray for all those who have lost loved ones in Oklahoma. 

Comment by Dena Patrick on April 2, 2013 at 6:36am

Alternately, "Looking Away" may be another option, rather than "Turning Away."  I was searching for public domain images and that phrase popped up.  Hmmm.....

Comment by Dena Patrick on April 2, 2013 at 5:23am

That sounds good!  I like that, Trevor.  Thank you.

Do you recommend I go ahead and submit via a blog here? 

Comment by Trevor Taylor on April 2, 2013 at 2:32am

Dena, can I suggest something like "Turning way - a delicate balance"....it draws the reader into your discourse...

Comment by Dena Patrick on April 1, 2013 at 8:46pm

Thanks, Dawn.  Not sure I'd personally prefer that title, as I'm trying to connect with people, especially those in the "spiritual" community, who make the choice to turn away for many reasons other than compassion fatigue.  Simply "Turning Away" may suffice?  If the article itself is worthy of consideration, I'll ponder another title and stay open to suggestions.  You know your audience better than I.  :)

Comment by Dena Patrick on April 1, 2013 at 7:45pm

In anticipation of my first submission for consideration, I wanted to share here first, welcoming your thoughts.  I'm not sure my type of writing fits with OM Times' offerings.  I don't present myself as an authority on anything, quite frankly.  Instead, my style is to pose questions of others and, hopefully, initiate a good discussion about the topic at hand. 

This would be the first of several articles, expanding upon this theme, with the next being "ASK OUT LOUD."

Article is attached, for your consideration
OMTimes_TurnAway_4.1.13.doc

Members (96)

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Discussion Forum

Who to send my published articles to

Started by Crystal Presence. Last reply by Kahshanna Evans Aug 2. 3 Replies

Newbie needs advice :)

Started by Leigh Burton. Last reply by Leigh Burton Mar 18, 2018. 1 Reply

Timeline & Bloggin'

Started by Kareen Boebel. Last reply by Kathy Custren Apr 27, 2017. 3 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community