FOR ANYONE NEEDING HELP WITH POSTING BELOW:
1. Click on +Add a Discussion on the left-hand side just above Comment Wall.
2. Fill in the Discussion Title box at the top of the page.
3. Just under the title box on the left-hand side, you will see Post: and under that Add: and 5 icons - you are concerned only with the first two icons, which are LINK and IMAGE.
4. Insert your book cover image using the IMAGE icon - the instructions are pretty straighforward.
5. To insert your links click on the LINK icon - then copy and paste your link url into both the Link Text and Link URL boxes.
6. Click OK. (Repeat steps 5 & 6 as many times as you need to in order to post all the links you wish to include.)
7. Click the green button at the bottom left-hand side of the page that says Add Discussion.
... AND YOU'RE ALL DONE! PIECE 'O' CAKE!!
Feel free to ask any further questions here on the comment wall, or send me a message if you prefer.
Love & Light!
My name is Jennifer Ott. I am the author of several fiction and nonfiction titles. I am very excited about my current WIP, Arise My Tribe, A Soul's Story. The story is through the perspective of a past life, Iron Age Celtic Healer who weaves her…Continue
During the last 5 years a team of spiritual researchers worked hard to complete and publish a series of 9 (nine) personal…Continue
Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry by Nataša Pantović Nuit,Tree of Life is a true story of a person following an inner voice discovering the true goals, and entering the path of parenting, as a single mum adopting two kids from Ethiopia.Tree of…Continue
Mindful Being Personal Development Course is a 12 Modules Mindfulness Training Course with 100s of Spiritual Transformation Tools that combines meditation, mindfulness exercises, soul's diary, spiritual diary, relationship contracts, circle of life,…Continue
Conscious Parenting (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #5) by Nataša Pantović Nuit is a Mindful Living Course designed for parents. We use Transformation Tools and Spiritual Exercises to help parents get in touch with Soul, with Love, and with…Continue