FOR ANYONE NEEDING HELP WITH POSTING BELOW:
1. Click on +Add a Discussion on the left-hand side just above Comment Wall.
2. Fill in the Discussion Title box at the top of the page.
3. Just under the title box on the left-hand side, you will see Post: and under that Add: and 5 icons - you are concerned only with the first two icons, which are LINK and IMAGE.
4. Insert your book cover image using the IMAGE icon - the instructions are pretty straighforward.
5. To insert your links click on the LINK icon - then copy and paste your link url into both the Link Text and Link URL boxes.
6. Click OK. (Repeat steps 5 & 6 as many times as you need to in order to post all the links you wish to include.)
7. Click the green button at the bottom left-hand side of the page that says Add Discussion.
... AND YOU'RE ALL DONE! PIECE 'O' CAKE!!
Feel free to ask any further questions here on the comment wall, or send me a message if you prefer.
Love & Light!
Mindful Being Personal Development Course is a 12 Modules Mindfulness Training Course with 100s of Spiritual Transformation Tools that combines meditation, mindfulness exercises, soul's diary, spiritual diary, relationship contracts, circle of life,…Continue
Conscious Parenting (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #5) by Nataša Pantović Nuit is a Mindful Living Course designed for parents. We use Transformation Tools and Spiritual Exercises to help parents get in touch with Soul, with Love, and with…Continue
A-Ma is a historical spiritual novel set in the 16th century Macao that follows lives and spiritual insights of settlers of this little peninsula in the middle of China. A-Ma main protagonist is Ama, an African alchemist, Goddess, a guru, a lover, a…Continue