Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful!

Thank you for your time and kind words! I have hundreds of paintings...perhaps 500! Painting is addictive! What kind of work do you do? J

Hello Jill; I visited your website! AWESOME! I am delighted to be in the presence of such a multi-talented individual.

The work I do is to inspire others....I am an educator and anti-bullying expert, life coach, artist and writer. Most currently, I have led workshops on empowering others against bullying through kindness and resilience; and, I am writing 2 books on the topic.

I have worked as a science teacher in a public school setting for about fifteen years. I have I have a deep appreciation for music as I trained in the flute, piano and violin, which I only play for my own personal amusement. The music you have composed is compelling and truly healing.  Bravo! ♥ 

Thank you so much Angela!

My niece is studying psychology with emphasis on bullying! What a fascinating subject! Time to eradicate it! thanks to people like you!

I have studied how carefully chosen beats and little sounds can increase your students attention spans and interest! So you love and music and teaching probably can go more hand in hand than you think!

What kind of art work do you like to do?

Sweet day to you Jill

That is lovely that your niece has an interest in the topic; if she needs any advice please feel free to ask me. www.HeartsThatCare.net 

I loved playing background music for my students (instrumental...mostly classical); most of them enjoyed it. So, I believe you....I am sure I can do more with music.

I am an acrylic and water color artist; but, I am starting to experiment with mixed media. There are 3 wonderful artist groups on Facebook (learning and teaching groups): Creatives, Mixed Media Art and Magically Mixed Art Community. I hope you will seek us out (if you have a Facebook presence). 

With joy and blessings, Angi

Jill Mattson said:

Thank you so much Angela!

My niece is studying psychology with emphasis on bullying! What a fascinating subject! Time to eradicate it! thanks to people like you!

I have studied how carefully chosen beats and little sounds can increase your students attention spans and interest! So you love and music and teaching probably can go more hand in hand than you think!

What kind of art work do you like to do?

Sweet day to you Jill

i love the idea of a magickal garden! ... & like the way you shifted the colors to unexpected colors in the sky and path... really nice! one time, in art class, first year, i changed the colors of the still life to fantasy ones and was not rewarded. (i like fantasy pieces). anyway, as this world is illusion anyway, we can make the sky whatever color we want to! :) :) namaste, darlene... the tree is lovely. i love blue and green... esp. those shades. 

I remember once a lady who said that she almost liked one of my paintings, but did I have to paint the horse green?  I replied that was the best part!

that is weird! i have a painting with a green horse on my page here. (horse mountain). :) it was inspired by marc chagall... it is so cool that you also painted a green horse. :) 

Wouldnt it be fun if we could ride our green horses! Hugs j

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Discussion Forum

LISTEN TO THE EARTH

Started by Lori Glier. Last reply by Darlene McPeek Kancharla Feb 17, 2012. 5 Replies

DANCING TULIPS OF MY MIND

Started by Lori Glier. Last reply by Darlene McPeek Kancharla Feb 29, 2012. 5 Replies

Magic Garden

Started by Jill Mattson. Last reply by Jill Mattson Jan 16, 2012. 9 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2020   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community