Spiritual Development is my passion! As an author of Soul Soothers: Mini Meditations for Busy Lives and co-author of Voyage of Purpose: Spiritual Wisdom from Near-Death Back to Life as well as a soon to be released book on Spiritual Business (all published by Findhorn Press,) I have a diverse background in metaphysics and spiritual development. Having run the longest running lecture series (13 years) at Borders Bookstore, called Metaphysics Interactive, I have wealth of wisdom to share with your audience.

My current book project uses my 20+ years of experience as a spiritual development teacher and psychic. Co-written with Lisa K. PhD., together we offer our business wisdom for those embarking on the gift of service for the ever expanding spiritual community. Help for people grow their business is in demand and both Lisa and I are experts who can inform and assist your listeners looking to either start or build their business.

The Mystic's Journey is also a passion of mine, having recently completed my Masters degree in Consciousness Development at Empire State College where I was blessed to be able to have uncovered a common, non-religious specific journey to spiritual maturity based on Evagrius Ponticus (4th century,) Teresa of Avila (14th Century,) and Krishnamurti (20th century.) The Mystic's Journey looks to be the topic of a future book, after my next book which is will be on psychic and spiritual development. 

Your job as radio host will be stress free as I am familiar to radio, having previously co-hosted Spiritual Simplicity Radio with my Husband, David Bennett and currently on a monthly radio show in Ithaca, NY called Third Eye Thursday. Besides talking about spiritual development and meditation, I am also a psychic and am happy to offer to answer your listeners questions on air.  I have a number of my radio and TV appearances on my site, CindyGriffith.com where you can hear sample past shows, on air readings, and testimonials. 

I currently live in Central New York, yet am soon moving with my husband, David Bennett to Virginia Beach. We travel across the country on book tours and I spend time in Tokyo teaching Spiritual Development and offers intuitive counsel for Voice Workshops. I look forward to speaking with you about your radio show and how I might be able to be a part of your vision!

If you would like to speak about your show, or have any questions, please contact me! I love sharing insights and sparking quality conversation! 

Cindy Griffith

CindyGriffith.com

Cindytarot@me.com

Views: 55

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Your study sounds very interesting, Cynthia. I used to live in the Albany area and loved it. It is nice to meet you. Best wishes, Darlene 

Thanks Darlene. I studied at Empire State College. Their main campus is in Saratoga Springs! 

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Or catch us on our New Podcast:

Discussion Forum

Would love to be a guest on your show

Started by Dr. Paul Haider Apr 12, 2015. 0 Replies

Cindy Griffith: Author, Spiritual Development Teacher, Psychic,

Started by Cindy Griffith. Last reply by Cindy Griffith Feb 23, 2015. 2 Replies

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community