by Gia Dalton
Are you feeling down because a door closed that you had wished was open? Do you have difficulty letting it go? Sometimes a closed door, can be your biggest break.
Looking back, you may discover the closed door was part of a greater plan orchestrated for your highest good. Without that closed door, you may not be where you are today or where you are meant to be tomorrow. When you can experience a closed door as positive, leading to something even better, your perception of a closed door will change. Open doors... have closed doors to thank.
Learn to love the doors that close as much as the one's that remain open. When a door closes, it is an awesome opportunity for another to open. Be thankful, as the next door could lead to something even better than you had hoped for.
1. If someone betrays you, let you down, ignores you...the door is closing for a reason. Allow it to close. Although it may not feel good at the time, it is an opportunity for you to grow, change and evolve. Trust that this is part of a plan. It's an opportunity for you to align with new people, that will enjoy and love your friendship.
2. Let go of trying to control outcomes. Amazing things happen when you go with the flow. Know that everything that is meant for you... will find it's way to you Let go of the reins. The only outcome to expect is goodness and happiness.
3. Be present in the moment. Feel the wind on your back and sunlight on your face. Let go and let GOD. Let go and trust Spirit. It's easy to get caught up in planning for the future, that you miss the ride. Did you ever drive somewhere and not remember the scenery along the way? When you are present , you experience what is happening now. Let all of your senses come alive and embrace the moment.
4, Release others from having to live according to your plan. Wish them well on their journey, and go about yours. There is no need to judge or place blame. If something is bothering you about someone or a situation, the only thing you can do is change your perception. Trying to change the other person is futile, and a waste of energy. Put your time and energy in becoming the best you can be.
5. Realize that every situation is a opportunity to learn, grow and evolve. Life is perpetually changing. Everyone is your teacher, as you are theirs. People can teach you by example, what you'd like to be, and what you do not.
6. Do the best you can, with what you have at the time. When you know better , do better.
7. Today is a new day. There are wonderful opportunities and experiences waiting to magically and miraculously unfold. Some of the best days of you life haven't happened yet. Be confident and bold in your expectancy. Know that everything happens for a divine reason and it is always for your highest good.
The next door to open, could be the best door!
Gia Dalton is a Visionary Writer, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture Physician, Teacher, Author, Speaker, Coach, and Intuitive Life Strategist. “My mission is to motivate, empower and inspire the lives of others with integrity, beauty and love.”