Trevor Taylor's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Kathy thank you so much for that delightful link on advice to aspiring writers in th…"

Trevor Taylor replied Feb 16, 2013 to How to Write Better–Writing Tips on Voice, Tense, Perspective, Cliché and Wordiness - with Justine Goldberg

4 May 27, 2013
Reply by Nancy Oakes

"Good observation Peter - I like that..."

Trevor Taylor replied Jan 5, 2013 to New Year's workshop share..forty or fourty ? The changing rules of English...

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Trevor Taylor

"Thank you Kathy. Fulfil oftens catches me out when editing. It comes from the Old En…"

Trevor Taylor replied Dec 16, 2012 to Todays share - 'There, their, or they're ? Whose, who's ? A quick overhaul...

7 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Kathy Custren

"Absolutely, Kathy. OED seems to have a short memory. I did like 'nomophobia' (anxiet…"

Trevor Taylor replied Dec 11, 2012 to USA word of the year 2012 is "To GIF". Oxford English Dictionary (OED) looks at this and other shortlisted words..

3 Dec 11, 2012

"Thank you Dr Haider. I have to say when editing, one has to keep up with all these n…"

Trevor Taylor replied Nov 29, 2012 to From the Quill today - new words entering mainstream English in the past 12 months..

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Lisa K.

"Hello Darlene - loved that bit of writing you put here from 'Trivia' (Logan Smith). …"

Trevor Taylor replied Nov 25, 2012 to From the quill for Friday.."Are you philogrobolised in the morning but sparkling after midnight - you could be a lychnobyte"...

2 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Trevor Taylor

""Hi Karen - I always pause when someone mentions the fall. I think it is a lovely Am…"

Trevor Taylor replied Oct 31, 2012 to From the Quill today..."Capitalizing on Capitals"

8 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Monette Chilson

RSS

OM Times Magazine is a Holistic Green eZine with a Spiritual Self-growth Perspective for the Conscious Community.

Members

Credibility and Reputation

Join our group of authors on Goodreads: http://ow.ly/tUyAM

Google+
Alterative Medicine Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Blogarama - Spirituality Blogs
Follow me on Blogarama

Help Support Us In Our Work and Keep OM-Times Magazine Free For All!!!

Where to find us

Google+

Contextual Links

Free Web Directory - Add Your Link

The Little Web Directory
web-ref.org

mondotimes

Find Local News Worldwide

mediaowners

Who Owns The American Media

Follow Me on Pinterest
Merchant Processing Service
web directories
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
PullDirectory.com - Add free links and articles.

Ciford Web Directory

alarmg4s
SubmissionMonster.com

© 2019   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Omtimes writer's community