Ho’Oponopono: A Simple Vibrational Healing Tool

8 Steps to Clean up Your Energy Now

It is possible to heal from anything. The only caveat is that two conditions must accompany our healing intention. One, we must be willing to truly do the inner work; and two, we must believe that it is possible to live with the new frequency of freedom that this healing work will unlock.
Vibrational Healing is a modern modality of releasing stale energy from the body, recycling it back to the Divine, and then reprograming that space to hold new energy.  

Remember, trauma and past wounds are simply any energy left behind after the flight or flight response was triggered, and the energy was not discharged properly. So in vibrational healing work, we find the stale energy and work on healing the emotionally charged memories, one at a time, to discharge the emotion, release the stale energy and reprogram that space with new energy.

Now there are many different techniques to use, which will dislodge all those stale old triggers and wounds that no longer serve us, and Ho'Ooponopono is a great tool to use to add to your vibrational healing tool box. 

Ho'Oponopono is a scared and ancient practice that came from the Kahuna community and was brought to our modern understanding through the divine partnership of Dr. Joe Vital and Dr. Hew Len. 

Ho’Oponopono is a simple practice of repeating four simple statements to the divine. The four statements are I love you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.  Get into your healing space. This could be a room or an area that intentionally holds the space of higher vibrations. You can activate this space with a lit candle,  a high vibration crystal, or diffusing essential oils like Melissa. 

Follow these 8 steps + watch your pain melt away. 
STEP 1
Choose the emotional blockage you want to work on. Just pick one, it’s all connected anyways, but this will give you a powerful point of focus so that we know exactly what you are returning to the Divine. 
STEP 2
Find the energy in you. Wherever this energy is inside of you, take responsibility for it. If you are mad because they hurt you, realize that the space that hurts is within you and is what needs the healing. 
STEP 3
Own your stuff. Release any Victim mentality by understanding that it’s not you out there, it’s me in here. What you think of me is none of my business, but what I think of me is totally my business. Once you own it, it can then be transformed. 
STEP 4
Start Ho’Oponopono with the statement: I love you. Bring this energy (inside of you) back to the Divine through: I love you. Realize that anytime you are out of alignment with the Divine is when we get caught up in these lower vibrations, and because we leaned away from source, we can lean back. Say I love you with a powerful intention of resetting your alignment with the Divine. 
STEP 5
I’m sorry. Release all blame and apologize for your energetic involvement with this situation. Simply say “I’m sorry” to the Divine. This begins to invite in a higher consciousness.
STEP 6
Please forgive me. This is the surrender of the ego and allows your spirit to lead from a heart felt space. This step in itself is so cleansing, because the second we ask, it is done. 
STEP 7
Thank you. Giving gratitude is a high vibrational step that completes your Divine Alignment. In this final step, we  realize that what we asked for, is. So we bring a deep gratitude.
STEP 8
Repeat the four Ho’Oponopono statements to the Divine over and over. You can say them internally, out loud, or in whatever way feels right to you. The goal is to say them until you feel an internal shift in the energy of the situation! 

Adding Ho’Oponopono to your vibrational healing toolbox can transmute your pain, trauma, or difficult life situations that seem to be getting in the way of your day to day life. Just remember, believe your healing intention is possible and then you do this simple, yet profound work and you will be amazed at what happens inside of you!