copyright question

http://tetribe.net/9-things-you-will-realize-when-you-die/

this link leads to a website that says the posted article is originally from a different writer from omtimes and I'm just curious if they asked for permission first before reprinting the entire article on their website?

Load Previous Replies
  • up

Omtimes Media

No, they did not. Usually, when they do that they ask us and we usually ask the writer if they agree. I go everywhere and ask them to give attribution. Many people just like to appropriate of other's content. The copyright is yours, you can Inform Google if the people don't comply. If you wish I can also contact them on your behalf.

• up

Skye Cruz

It's actually not my article, it belongs to another writer here in the community, I just wanted to bring attention to it.

• up

Omtimes Media

It is very unfortunate. There is also a network of "lightworkers" that is keen on appropriating our content and using it, omitting the name of the writer and of the OMtimes, where they find it. It is a big deal, credits should be given when it is someone else works.

Skye Cruz said:

It's actually not my article, it belongs to another writer here in the community, I just wanted to bring attention to it.