Latest word count requirements for articles

Hi, I've been away for awhile and hope be posting articles to OM Times regularly again. I have a completed article that is at 950 words, maybe too long.  Can you tell me the range, whether it has changed (was at 500 - 800 words) when I left.

• up

Omtimes Media

It is ok Arthur, That would be fine. Usually we   have noticed that people tend to have less and less attention span, but 950 is just fine. :-)

• up

Lady Nenari Anne Diamond

Actually I too was wondering about this as I have several articles I have written and they are 1500 to 2000 word range, so I wonder, can I make them into like a two part (or more) series then, is that ok to do as I did see a post like that? So lovely to be part of the OMtimes community :) And thank you <3

Omtimes Media said:

It is ok Arthur, That would be fine. Usually we   have noticed that people tend to have less and less attention span, but 950 is just fine. :-)

• up

Omtimes Media

People don't follow two parts. Rule of Thumb is an article that people will read while on the Subway. 92% of our audience reads the articles on Mobile phones. It is more likely they will abandon the article before completing the reading.

Omtimes Media said: