Omtimes Media

Male

Richmond, VA

United States

Profile Information:

Please provide a brief Author Bio ( 60 to 100 words maximum, please. )
Please see below
Are there additional websites where you can be found?
www.humanityhealing.org

Comment Wall:

Load Previous Comments
  • Evan Rofheart

Great to be here! 

• Susan Luschas

Hi OMTIMES,

I work full time in science & engineering, and I have two young children. I honestly don't think that I will be able to manage writing one original article per month for OM Times.  I'm not a professional writer, and my articles tend to have lots of references, so they take me quite a bit of time. This is why I clicked 'disagree' on that button. More realistic for my schedule would probably be 2-3 articles per year. At least I'm honest :).

I think some of my experiences and writings about healing myself and my family from unsolvable chronic illness might of interest to OMTIMES readers.  I could publish them on my own website, but I think they will find greater resonance on your site.

I just published my first article in the writers community. You can decide if it makes sense to publish the article or not.

In any case, I thank you for your work in bringing the spiritual aspect of life to the forefront.

(Responding to this comment)

"Hi Susan, If you wanted to be an OMTIMES writer, why did you start disagreeing with the rules?"

• Maryne Hachey

I have made some corrections, thank you so much for your input, I appreciate it.