Robyn M Fritz posted Article
5 hours ago
Crystal Presence posted an Article

Bringing Forth the Bodily Felt Sense of Love

Abstract:  Cultural delusions about love. As part of saving our world, what if we focus on how we can bring forth the bodily felt sense of love?  Simple things we can do to reconnect, experience and…See More
11 hours ago
Crystal Presence liked Dagny Grant and Beth Donnelly's blog post Tribal Relationships: How Like-Minded Connections Enrich Our Body, Mind & Spirit
12 hours ago
SENAD DIZDAREVIĆ posted an Article

The Karmicons Series (5/12)

Dear friends,today I am presenting you false karmicons teachers who pretend that they teach us Good with Evil. They are not teachers they are torturers. Planets are not schools but prisons.Karmicons…See More
yesterday
Darshan Goswami posted an Article

DEFY AGING WITH YOGA, MEDITATION, PRANAYAM, EXERCISE AND HEALTHY LIFE STYLE (POWER POINT PRESENTARION)

DEFY AGING WITH YOGA, MEDITATION, PRANAYAMA AND LIFE STLE CHANGES (POWER POINT PRESENTATION) - By Darshan Goswami, M.S., P.E.Modern living is full of potential stresses and strains— mental, physical…See More
Saturday
Dagny Grant and Beth Donnelly posted an Article

Tribal Relationships: How Like-Minded Connections Enrich Our Body, Mind & Spirit

Defining the word “tribe” is a personal and individualistic endeavor. The term has different meanings for different people.Tribes can be defined by a social division in a traditional society…See More
Friday
William T. Hathaway posted an Article

Trumped-up wars

By William T. Hathaway"Obey me or die!"the orange-haired man threatens the world."My drones know you're home,and my missiles don't miss.I'm Commander in Chief, CinC for short.I'll sink you into the…See More
Friday
Samantha Brannon posted an Article

How Meditation Can Make Your Team More Productive

Business competition is accelerating exceedingly. Being innovative and productive is the best choice for employees if they want to keep their jobs. For office workers, it means that they have to…See More
Thursday
Samantha Brannon updated their profile
Thursday
Sophie Frabotta posted an Article

Ho’Oponopono: A Simple Vibrational Healing Tool

8 Steps to Clean up Your Energy NowIt is possible to heal from anything. The only caveat is that two conditions must accompany our healing intention. One, we must be willing to truly do the inner…See More
Wednesday