Jennifer Ott commented on Jennifer Ott's blog post 'Soulmates Redefined'
"Hi. Thanks for your comments!  I have tweaked my bio as well added links to my website and social media sites.  For my bio pictures, you can use on the one of my community page (the one…"
18 hours ago
Omtimes Media commented on Jennifer Ott's blog post 'Soulmates Redefined'
"Please don't forget to include your website and one social media links to help people to find you."
22 hours ago
Omtimes Media commented on Jennifer Ott's blog post 'Soulmates Redefined'
" Hey Jenny, Thank you for your submission. I am picking up a lot of your writings lately. I would include you among our spotlight writers. Please review your Bio, and determine what picture you…"
22 hours ago
Omtimes Media left a comment for Syliva Smith
" Hi Sylivia, It is me again. I mean to say you may visit the website submissions and see that we don't allow the practice of Link farming here If you are here to do that, I am sorry to…"
22 hours ago
Omtimes Media commented on Syliva Smith's blog post 'Discover How Emotional Infidelity Is More Dangerous Than Physical Infidelity'
"Hi there, Thank you for your submission  Syliva . I would like to send your article to publication, I would need you to add a 60-70 words bio with a link to your website and one social…"
22 hours ago
A blog post by Jennifer Ott was featured

Soulmates Redefined

A broken soulmate relationship can spiral a soul into crisis. It starts with the “Forever Fallacy.” Understanding life is impermanent frees us from attachments that relationships, even good ones are…See More
23 hours ago
Omtimes Media liked Jennifer Ott's blog post Soulmates Redefined
23 hours ago
Jennifer Ott posted an Article

Soulmates Redefined

A broken soulmate relationship can spiral a soul into crisis. It starts with the “Forever Fallacy.” Understanding life is impermanent frees us from attachments that relationships, even good ones are…See More
yesterday
Syliva Smith posted an Article

Discover How Emotional Infidelity Is More Dangerous Than Physical Infidelity

Infidelity in marriage is difficult whether it's a physical or emotional connection. Just knowing that your partner can share such close intimacy with someone outside the marriage is devastating.Some…See More
yesterday
Debra Mittler updated their profile
yesterday