• Don’t Feel Guilty When You’re Getting Rid of Your Things

Minimalism has taken the world by storm over the last few years. With the rises of influencers like Marie Kondo, the chances are you’ve thought more and more about getting rid of your ‘stuff.’ Let’s face it, we all have tons of ‘stuff’ lying around everything that has built up over our lifetimes,…

By Kristin Herman

• Wanted: Warriors of Love and Compassion

At a time when everything is our world is going through an upheaval, with dramatic shifting and changing - our political and social systems, our schools and religions, our families and communities, the environment and even our own personal and professional lives - a compassionate state of being is…

By Darity Wesley

• Joy, The Pathway To Happiness

Many people today aren't leading happy lives. Sorrow and sadness cover the masses like a heavy blanket. Most of us look for happiness as if it's a hidden treasure that we…

By Melvin D. Nix

• How to Choose Which Spiritual Practice Benefits You Best

Many people work to become connected with a spiritual being or path throughout their entire lives. While everyone’s view may be different from the next, it’s important to…

By Brooke Chaplan

• 4 Ideas to Enhance Our Kid’s Pandemic Experience

Word Count: 923Summary: Are you looking for ideas to fill time during this pandemic with transformative activities that bring more fulfillment & fun to both you and your kids? Here are 4 suggestions to enrich your mind, body & spirit!Parents are talking about the challenges that they’re…

By Dagny Grant and Beth Donnelly

• Getting In-Sync with Natural Rhythm

We exist in a fast paced society. We rush from point a to point b. We're on the move, and always on the go.We dance to the beat of someone else's drum, and forget our own. Then suddenly we find ourselves exhausted, uninspired, unmotivated, and questioning what's wrong. We're so busy thinking of our…

By Ginger McBride

• The Energy of Life

Into the silence I stepFor it is with choice I step into this placeA place of stillnessA place a beautyA place of reverenceA place of wisdomA place of knowingA place filled…

By Anandi Sano

• Another truth about our virus

Another truth about our virusWhat's a virus?For those who are looking for the truth during this fear pandemic, I offer information in order that you can form your own opinion. It is difficult for our brain to think logically during a crisis, because the brain is biologically stuck in a survival…

By Marja Nieuwveld

• Another truth about our virus

Another truth about our virusWhat's a virus?For those who are looking for the truth during this fear pandemic, I offer information in order that you can form your own opinion. It is difficult for our brain to think logically during a crisis, because the brain is biologically stuck in a survival…

By Marja Nieuwveld

• Living on prana - Living on light

Living on prana - Living on lightAre you willing to let go of your current world view and be open to the intangible quantum world, where miracles happen and incredible things exist? Like the fact that since September 2018 I have been living on prana, universal life energy, biophotons or whatever…

By Marja Nieuwveld