• Nexus

how many souls lay blinded by that creed stuck on a rock that's lost in the vastness fatherless child of mother randomness the underlying view that fosters greedsatisfied by the laws of mechanics kindergarten of logic and reason unfit for the tests of intuition barred from the master class in…

By Christopher Stewart

• Conveyed by Rhymes

i can recall the day when the world fell and i could only watch in disbelief as people blamed each other for their grief before hiding back each inside their shellfrom there we edged ever closer to hell dying nature, fires, foul climes above divided souls all longing for some love while minds…

By Christopher Stewart

• Somewhere Ahead

as i sit on the floor and bow my head i wonder why my path has led me here for which purpose must i be rid of fear that lies in store for me somewhere aheadno way could i the turns have all foreseen nor prayed for all of life's given blessings for the angels would not reveal their wings until after…

By Christopher Stewart

• The Coronavirus Pandemic and What We Can Learn From It

Are we falling short of the lessons we could be learning in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic?  Why are so many of us intelligent, sophisticated individuals running to the stores to hoard the last of the toilet paper or pray for scientists to come up with a vaccine?  It seems as though…

By Carrie Rutledge

• Ascent

now that the truth is out and edges the windup say did you really doubt of where you would end upjust right there where you are all alone in the night feeling more fraud than star and really not that brightnot completely grownup more bewildered than fine but still the wait is up time to come forth…

By Christopher Stewart

• Starscaping

was it not all written in the divine memoirs on the nightly heaven as a pattern of starsthat the worst could happen at the perfect hour to rescue the fallen from haughtiness dourso that they could in turn save from the bonfire their fellow men who burn in confusion direwas it not all written well…

By Christopher Stewart

• Covid 19 and Our Spiritual Path

Spiritual Means living Boldly with an Open HeartWe see a lot of metaphysical friends posting on social media uplifting advice about staying positive and focusing only on "good' during these trying Covid-19 times. They're inspired by the "law of attraction". Let's call it for what it is, selective…

By Jack Rourke

• How Covid is a Life-Lesson on Embracing Uncertainty and Releasing Control

Canada is reeling over Covid-19Right now, in the midst of the global pandemic, people around the world are feeling frightened, helpless and out of control. We have no idea what’s coming, whether on a personal, familial, economic or societal level. Here in Canada, this is a relatively new and…

By Marcia Sirota

• For the Love of Humanity

For the Love of HumanityBy Judi LynchWord Count – 654Bio Word Count - 60We are all now experiencing a situation we would never hope to witness on the Earth. People all over the world are living through a pandemic, many forced to quarantine themselves, watch from the inside looking out. Life as we…

By Judi Lynch

• The interface of art and psychology, where healing begins

Abstract.....Its time to examine the psychology behind the art. What drives us to art making and why do we create it in the first place? Is it insanity of our own minds, the pain we are struggling with everyday that pushes us to hold the painting brush or a pen? What comes along this path of…

By Jayita Bhattacharjee