Magazine Publishing: Writers: 

• Editorial Guidelines
  • 2016 New Directives
  • New Guinea Pig
  •  Project- Soundbites
  • Audio magazine
  • OMTalks

Feature Writers can become Top writers=Brand Ambassadors

Brand Ambassadors: Media pass to events, OMTimes Speakers; preferable to do Project OM-Wiki(Soundbites)

OMTalks celebrities.

Niche podcasts  Inside Magazine website

Radio Network Hosts:

• Monetizing your Podcast 
  • Radio Sponsorships
  • Alternative Advertisement

Comment

You need to be a member of OMTimes Writer's Community to add comments!

Join OMTimes Writer's Community

Comment by Omtimes Media on February 13, 2016 at 6:00pm

Thank you, Cheril.I truly believe that we can do it as a group. I benefit when you benefit; we are bound together, and only together we can succeed.

"If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together."

~ Aboriginal activists group, Queensland, 1970s

Comment by Diane Wing on February 13, 2016 at 3:45pm

Thanks for the update. Makes sense about being a consistent contributor.

Comment by Cheril Goodrich on February 13, 2016 at 8:55am

I had a very difficult time hearing your conference call, so thought I would listen this morning.  These are my comments.
    I have been writing for over 25 years. Within these 25 years, I have learned many lessons. The lesson I now address involves writing on different paying networks. I mostly just want the message I am delivering to be heard. My experience has not been a good one, as most internet sites want to sell your Creative Expression and make most of the money for themselves. On these networks, you promote yourself, and basically you do all the work, and you end up investing in, and producing content wealth for them, according to their guidelines, and then they own the copyrights.  Every once in awhile, I still find myself involved in one of these, and I continue to pay the price. There is a lot of deceptive exploitation going on in the name of success and power, even though it may appear this is not so.  This is exploitation is bondage no matter what form it takes. Breaking free of the subliminal bondage at a personal level is essential for taking the next step in conscious evolution. This I have had to learn at a price. Thus, I have learned to write on my own and publish my own articles on my own blogs because I choose to make my own choices and decisions based on what I hear. I choose for my Creative Expression to be treated with honor and respect I give to it because it is the Highest Expression that I have to offer to this world.. I need no other reason than this, and I choose the high road concerning the bondage issue. This global bondage must be undone in this world upside down world we live in, and it begins with me. Whenever I hear another speak, I listen for this bondage issue. I found none of this in your message. Your message was very refreshing. I understand the message of freedom that you are offering. I understand the message you are sharing. Thank you. I will be submitting articles to the Omtimes.

Cheril Goodrich

Comment by Dr. Paul Haider on February 13, 2016 at 8:11am

GREAT!!!

Comment by Deane Thomas on February 13, 2016 at 4:09am

Great news :)

Comment by Omtimes Media on February 12, 2016 at 11:22pm

You are welcome Marc!

Comment by Marc Lainhart on February 12, 2016 at 11:00pm

Thank you.... :-)

Comment by Omtimes Media on February 12, 2016 at 6:56pm

© 2017   Created by Omtimes Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service