How do you keep your vibration high when your nutrition dips? Here are some herbs and supplements that can help you stay focused and connected, while boosting your immunity and delivering powerful nutrients. When our vibration is high, our spiritual connection is powerful.
1. Rhodiola Rosea is a powerful adaptogen that increases your immunity to stress. It is known to boost general strength and vitality.
2. Astragalus is a restorative tonic for increasing metabolism, strength, stamina, & vitality.
3. Panax Ginseng is a powerful adaptogen that promotes overall health, vigor, depression, diabetes, fatigue, aging, inflammation, degeneration, tumors, stress, and ulcers to name a few. The tuberous roots are used in powder form for teas, supplements, & extracts.
4. Gingko Biloba is one of the oldest known tree species in existence. This tree is known for treating memory loss, eases anxiety and stress, and is now being used for glaucoma.
5. Spirulina is a blue-green algae with a dense portfolio of nutrition. Spirulina has more anti-oxidants than any other food. Spirulina is higher in protein than meat and has more calcium than milk.
6. Cordyceps is a strange natural event. It is a parasitic fungus that feeds off of moths resulting in a medicinal mushroom that strengthens the body, (kidneys in particular). Even though this is a strange one, remember this mushroom. This is a powerful ancient tonic with proven health benefits.
7. D-Ribose is a simple sugar that helps rejuvenate the heart and restore energy effectively. This ingredient is extremely important in cell maintenance and regrowth.