Things We Do That Lower or Raise Our Vibration
You and everything on the earth, including the earth itself are made of energy. The earth vibrates at 528 MHz, the vibration of peace and love. John Lennon recorded his song, “Imagine” in 528 MHz for this reason. Humans who vibrate at 500 and over are vibrating at Love and above. When we vibrate below 500 it is because of negative thoughts, fear and negative behavior. You can also vibrate below 500 when you are exposing yourself to the things I mention below. Low energy vibration causes sickness in the body, mind and spirit. In fact, illness shows up in the energy body first before it shows up in the physical body. There are many types of bio-energy scans and energy testing modalities that can detect energy changes or hot spots that represent illness or where illness is going to show up soon, if changes are not made. In order to be healthy and happy you need to take steps to eliminate and protect yourself from things, people and events that lower your vibration. You also have to do things that raise you vibration.
Today I am going to give you some examples of the many things that can lower your vibration and the things that can raise your vibration and some tips to go along with this, so you can be healthier and happier.
The things that lower your vibration and what you can do about it:
- Negative energy vampire people; these are people who are friends, relatives, co-workers, bosses and etc., who are always grumpy, negative, complaining and bring you down. Try to eliminate all of these people out of your life. Learn energy protection tools to protect against the negative people who you cannot get out of your life.
- Watching violent sports like boxing or MMA – We know you love this stuff, but every time you watch it, you are lowering your vibration. So you need to choose what is more important, a healthy body/mind/spirit or watching violent sports. I know which one I would choose and it doesn’t involve guys beating on each other.
- Watching violent crime based T.V. shows and movies or horror with blood and gore and violent scenes.
- Electro Magnetic Frequencies EMF’s from cell phones, computers, electronic devices, T.V.’s and other sources. (a.k.a. Electro-smog). Minimize your exposure to these.
- Radiation from cell phones, computers, Fukushima Power plant disaster and other things. Buy protection devices or take an iodine supplement. Check with your physician first before starting an iodine supplement so they can tell you how much to take and what brand.
- Stress and negative thoughts and beliefs – There are thousands of different types of stress, which is why I created the P.E.A.C.E. Stress Management System®, however the worse type of stress is negative thoughts and beliefs. All negative thoughts and beliefs vibrate at a low energy frequency which cause illness in the body and are also stored in your cellular memory. Negative thinking also releases cortisol stress hormone into your body. You must learn to manage stress and reprogram your thoughts from negative to positive.
- Negative speech - Whenever you judge, criticize or say anything negative to or about anyone, you are lowering your vibration.
- Arguing, fighting and negative speech – Every time you argue or fight with someone, your vibration is lowered. Watching others argue and fight also lowers vibration. Get relationship counseling if this is a problem.
- Holding onto grudges or unforgiveness – Not only does this lower your vibration but it negatively impacts your heart, breast, lungs and circulatory system.
- Eating a bad diet. Some of the many foods that lower your vibration and make you sick include: Highly processed foods, fast foods, deep fried foods, hydrogenated fats, foods containing processed white sugars (cookies, candy, ice cream), GMOs, eating gluten when you are gluten intolerant or have Celiac disease, soy that is GMO and has not been fermented, foods that contain chemicals and preservatives like MSG and others.
- Exposure to chemicals and toxins in our food, soda, water, the environment, house cleaning chemicals, pesticides, and much more. Limit your exposure to chemicals and toxins and do a regular de-tox on your body to get rid of them.
- Smoking or taking drugs. My own mother died from pancreatic cancer caused 100% by smoking.
- Drinking too much alcohol. We all know a glass of red wine is good for you, but drinking too much alcohol make you sick and suck out your energy.
What you can do to raise your vibration:
- Practice giving and receiving love, kindness, compassion and forgiveness daily. Make sure to give these things to yourself as well.
- Eat a healthy, anti-inflammatory diet that consists of mostly vegetables and fruits, healthy grains and proteins.
- Practice Meditation daily – I have been meditating for 13 years and it helped me so much that 6 years ago I went back to college and became certified to teach meditation.
- Do some type of yoga, Qi-gong or tai chi as much as possible
- Spirituality and prayer – Prayer will always raise your vibration and also being spiritual, which has nothing to do with religion. They are two separate things.
- Exercise daily
- Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night. This is your battery recharger. Lack of sleep = lack of energy
- Watch uplifting or educational TV. shows, videos and movies
- Watch or listen to comedy. Remember the saying “Laughter is the best medicine”?
- Only hang out with like-minded, positive, uplifting, supportive and loving people.
- Use energy protection exercises every day and if you don’t know how to do these, you can google “energy protection” or hire someone like me who is an expert and can teach you.
- Use energy protection devices every day that you can place on or near your computer and on your cell phone and other places to protect your energy field. These devices make you stronger when you use them. You can energy test them to prove they work for you.
- Do regular Reiki or Chakra Balancing sessions
- Practice Earthing – this is when you walk outside and stand or walk with your bare feet on the grass or sand or put your back up against a tree.
- Spend time in nature – In Japan they practice a thing called “Forest bathing” where you walk through the forest and take in all the smells, sights and sounds.
- Take classes and seminars in metaphysics, spirituality or any type of education that expands your mind and spirit.
- Spend time around pets or animals because they vibrate at the frequency of 100% unconditional love.
- Use essential oils – Some of the ones that I like are Valor by Young Living Essential Oils and Frankincense oil which vibrate at a very high frequency. If you Google “Essential Oils for raising your vibration”, you will find many of them to try out.
- Helping mankind or doing service – Every time we help someone or serve the greater good, we are raising our vibration.
- Positive thinking, positive beliefs and positive feelings along with reciting positive mantras.
- Last but not least, make sure that you regularly clear your energy at least once a week. You can learn how to do it yourself, or hire someone like me to do it for you. All it takes is a few minutes to clear your energy and open you up for receiving the good.
There are more things I could cover but they would probably fill a book instead of a blog article. If you have found this article helpful, I encourage you to pass it along to anyone you known who could benefit. If you need help implanting anything in this article or have any questions about what you read, please feel free to contact me through my website http://healyourmindbody.com
Kimberly Palm, is a Certified Energy Healer, Stress Management Coach, Medical intuitive, Health & Life Coach and Certified Meditation Instructor. She works with people all over the world via private & group coaching, seminars, workshops & more. You can connect with Kimberly through her website http://healyourmindbody.com, twitter page https://twitter.com/BodyMindHealing and facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BodyMindHealingLLC