Wanting more good fortune in your life? Better health? Would you like to invite abundance and prosperity into your home? How about enhancing your relationships? Elevating the "good" energy in your space does all this and so much more.
There are many ways to elevate the energy in your space and attract positive outcomes. Choose one or two of these energy elevators that resonate with you:
- Colors can be infused into any space to lift the energy instantaneously. Choose colors that you love. Green represents health, gold and red represent abundance and prosperity, peach and pink represent harmonious relationships.
- Crystals generate such amazing energy that they can help lift the vibration of any home. Choose stones that resonate and are appropriate for specific rooms, such as amethyst for the bedroom, apophyllite for quiet areas, rose quartz for the living room, celestite for a child’s bedroom, and carnelian for the kitchen.
- Essential oils smell so heavenly and their scent can purify and lift the energy of your space.
- Fresh air helps remove stagnant energy and reenergizes the space. Open all the windows of your home at least once a month.
- Pets, that are well-cared for, add a tremendous amount of vibrant energy into any space. Turtles are good for long life, goldfish attract abundance, and birds attract synchronicity.
- Laughter is definitely a booster to any space. It’s free. It’s easy. It’s fun. Invite your friends over to watch a funny movie.
- Plants are a wonderful addition to any space. They give off fresh oxygen, absorb negative energy and help circulate the air in your home.
- Sunlightis free and abundant in most homes. Allow the warmth and brightness to enter and elevate the vibe in any space.
- Water fountains are perfect for moving things forward. Place one in the office for moving business and your career forward. Place one in the entryway to attract good fortune. Note: Avoid placing water fountains in the bedroom.
Susan Chu, of One Peace Sanctuary, is a Holistic Intuitive Advisor with a natural sensitivity to energy who specializes in Feng Shui and Crystal Reiki. To learn more about Susan, visit http://www.onepeacesanctuary.com.