We are all familiar with the reputation that psychics are light workers, healers and work towards a greater purpose of mass consciousness. It’s not too common that we would think to attach the adjective “sexy” to a psychic. However, sexy is a truly powerful characteristic when taken back to its definition of “having interesting or appealing qualities” as defined by the Merriam-Webster dictionary. So here are FIVE reasons why a psychic can be sexy!
1. Psychics and Aura. Have you ever heard of an aura? This is the energetic field around a person. There are seven layers of the aura. Each of us has these layers and together they create our energetic field. Psychics naturally have an aura they emit all around them. This energetic field can be very healing and provide a feeling of euphoric love. Anyone within the physical presence of a psychic may just “feel” better around them, without a logical explanation. This is because the psychic is naturally connecting to the physical auric layer, the first layer of the auric field. It’s the connection to physical pleasure and overall health of a person. If a psychic is connecting to this layer and person starts to feel the physical energy of the psychic, it may make that lightworker more appealing, simply for the shear essence of feeling good within their presence. Same can be true for the seventh layer, which is the spiritual auric layer. This layer is referred to as the universal truth. Psychics may help a person connect to their deepest and most personal spiritual layer, their universal truth. Helping a person reconnect in a spiritual way allows them to feel a deep connection within themselves. This is sexy as we all love to feel good in the presence of another. The feeling can be euphoric so the heightened sensation becomes like a moth to a flame. We all want to feel that “energetic high” so it’s only natural that someone who makes us feel the tingle can seem sexier to us.
2. Claircognizance knows Sexy. Psychics tend to just “know things”. This is sense called claircognizance. They also have a clear understanding of the universe. They seemingly have the ability to answer some of life’s deepest questions. This is because their “just knowing” sense is kicking in. Those who exude a presence of knowing appear confident to us. This can be perceived by some as a very attractive and sexy quality. We all love the person who has the answers. The person who seems to have the answers without hesitation or self-doubt naturally exudes a presence of being grounded and secure. When we can all feel lost, having that person that we can look to for the answers can just feel sexy to us.
3. Divine Goddess Speaks. Many psychics have become very in touch and connected with their inner goddess, the divine feminine as some may call it. For this reason, they allow both their masculine and feminine to hold residency within giving both sides space to be completely independent, yet one. They do this without trying to overcompensate in either direction. This balance can be attractive for anyone struggling to find his or her own personal balance. It gives them an opportunity to see how both sides work together to create completeness within.
4. The Nurturer. The nurturing and empathic qualities of a psychic can be overwhelmingly attractive as their caring nature to understand and relate can make one feel validated. In a world where we sometimes struggle to be heard, a psychic not only hears a person physically, but they also hear the soul of that person. Nurturing may take us back to our days as being a child. That feeling of being loved and protected by a mother can reignite with the kindness we experience as an adult. Psychics can use their nurturing and empathetic nature to really show someone that they are loved and cared for in a healthy way. This selflessness by the psychic in their actions is an enticing quality that can make them attractive to those in their presence.
5. Individuality is Magnetic. Most psychics have had many life experiences. It’s these life experiences that have helped them along their path of helping and healing others. Through these challenges, the psychic has had to reflect and build within. Through this process, they have gained experience with their own voice. Each psychic is unique in personality, style and soul. Having the confidence to embrace one’s individuality can appear to some as sexy. This owning of ones’ self without apologies or explanations can seemingly state “here I am”.
Although the perception of sexy is subjective, it’s undeniable that so many psychics hold such similar characteristics historically referred to sexy. Owning ones’ self and helping others with answers, clarity, closure and personal progress, can be nothing short of sexy quality.
Colby is a master spiritual teacher of the LWISSD and a certified and tested member of Best American Psychics by Shay Parker. Colby serves as a professional psychic, medium, teacher author and public speaker. She currently hosts REBELations on iOM radio on Shay Parker's BEST of the BEST every 2nd Tuesday of the month. Learn more at www.psychicrebel.com