Abstract: Bringing awareness into the perspectives we have of ourselves and our world. Six actions we can take for empowering our perspectives to bring forth a new context of living, a context of whole being wellness for all beings. .
How empowering are the perspectives we have of ourselves, others and the world? Even with our best intentions, we can find ourselves like a fish in water. Going through life with habitual patterns of how we think, feel and act in the world. We can trick ourselves into believing that our perspectives are just how life is. We can go on pretending that our lives are “fine” while perpetuating isolation, stress, drama, overthinking and the draining of our personal power. What if we empowered our perspectives for creating a new context of living? A context of whole being wellness for all beings?
Actions we can take include…
(1) Asking ourselves powerful questions such as “What is the nature of experiencing life from the perspective of full alignment with myself and my source? “
(2) Letting go of resistance, contraction and control. Moving the energy in our minds, emotions, bodies and hearts by breathing, dancing, running, walking, screaming into pillows or whatever works to open the doors for new perspectives and possibilities.
(3) Bringing clarity and compassion into how we hold ourselves back. Asking ourselves questions such as what misunderstandings do we have about ourselves, others and life? What makes us feel unstable? How do we drift away from the our essential selves?
(4) Reading the book, The Wisdom of the Enneagram, by Riso and Hudson. A path to understanding ourselves and others with extraordinary clarity and compassion. A way of awakening to the misunderstandings we have. A body of knowledge for recognizing our essential selves and the strengths we embody the most.
(5) Asking ourselves what we think we need before we can relax, be happy, healthy, empowered and free. The following beliefs can awaken us to perspectives that are holding us back. Clarity brings power to change how we perceive and function in our world!
(6) Imagining ourselves being held by the Mother and Father aspects of our source. Letting go into their arms while knowing that Source is an intrinsic part of us and is always…
About the Author:
Crystal is a certified expansion guide, coach, author and facilitator of the five day live event called Freedom at the Core. Her passion is creating a safe, fun and nurturing space for people to discover what stands between holding back and the freedom they desire.