How you can tell when Someone is Lying
People's voices contain a wealth of information, energy and hidden messages that we can instantly access. "There is a sense within us that can understand language spoken
without words." Sufi Master, Hazrat Inayat Khan, advised that we can tell the evolution of a person with only one piece of information: the sound of his voice.
Just paying attention to subtle inflections will greatly increase our understanding of what people say between the words….And most of what people say is between the words.
When I recall voices that I don't like, here are a few that stand out:
· Demanding - the energy projects out, like it is jabbing and swirling to the right.
· A whining voice rotates counter-clockwise and sucks in energy.
· A boring voice never slips down to the solar plexus. It is resonating only from the upper part of the body - as if the person has no feelings in his words.
· The manipulative voice has a sweetness that lacks fullness and deep tones. Its rhythm is compelling.
If someone has any of these qualities in his voice, ancient masters suggest that the quickest way to change this habit is to change his voice.
People’s voices exhibit subtle changes when they are not telling the truth or when they don't feel wholly committed to their words. Some of the things that I have noticed about untrue words are:
· The flow of breath changes. People almost hold their breath through a lie.
· There is less distance between the pitches in different words. These words are planned, flat, and calculated.
· People don't project their words freely -- as the words hide in the back of their mouths.
It is easier to notice someone else is a liar, than to acknowledge our own lack of truthfulness. Unconsciously we hang on to ideas that are not true for us. People tell us what is in our best interest and we can mold ourselves into what other people expect – even when such advice does not ring true for us. Listen to your voice and see what your subconscious mind is telling you through the quality of your voice.
To advance your energies, spend time “tuning” and refining your voice. Pay attention to the voice of people you admire. What is it about their voice that is attractive? Now copy that sound attribute and watch the way people react to you change.
Free Sound Healing Mp3s
Paint your Soul CD with Fibonacci tones, a mathematical pattern in stars, flowers, beehives…Tune to this sacred geometry (transposed into music) that God used in creating our world. The Solfeggio tones in this track enhance spiritual enlightenment.
Star Dust CD is heavenly music with sounds of planets and elements of stars - converted into twinkling tones! Harmonize with the heavens - balance astrological energy.
Healing Flower Symphonies The literal sounds of flowers embedded in delightful music! Clear negative emotional energy and build positive feelings!
Receive free mp3s at www.jillswingsoflight.com