Abstract: In times of change many of us wonder if our lives will ever get back to normal. Do we really want to get back to normal? What if these times are an opportunity to change our thinking about how “life is”? What if we change the misunderstandings about our human species and create a lifestyle of evolutionary change that aligns with our natural state of being? Tips on embracing the power of our natural state and the future for our humanity.
It’s not a doing it’s an undoing” Don Juan Mateus.
In times of change many of us wonder if our lives will ever get back to normal. Do we really want to get back to normal? What if these times are an opportunity to change our thinking about how “life is”? To gain more clarity about how life works? To release the need to control, manipulate and live with a deep rooted sense of powerlessness? What if we change the misunderstandings about our human species and create a lifestyle of evolutionary change that aligns with our natural state of being?
As part of the solution we can embrace the loving and natural essence of our humanity. We can let go of the resistance, remembering what we resist persists. Let go of addictive complaining, fixating on lies and conspiracies. Clear our minds and let the universal intelligence fill us with new insights, ideas and resolutions. Allow our lives to be lived as “the invisible guiding the visible.”(Micheal Neill) We focus on all the good things that are happening with gratitude and inspiration to be beacons of love, light and catalysts for the changes we see in our world.
Tips on embracing the power of our natural state and envisioning a future for our humanity…
- Ask structural questions, “What is the nature of experiencing life in our natural state of being?” Ask questions that are structured in ways that the answers will come by having the experiences we want. For example, knowing that we are all connected to the same universal force and intelligence. Experiencing the knowing that no one is more spiritual or powerful than anyone else. Living in a heightened awareness that we co-create our lives from the inside out.
- Enlighten our relationship within. Remember that we are the love that we are looking for. Rekindle our innate and natural whole being wellness. Thrive as we give our bodies what they want and need. Engage in movement, eat clean and simple diets, rest and release ourselves from addictive stress. Breathe, do what we love to do while in the full realization that we were born with the intelligence of a loving source that always available to us. Spend more time with ourselves as we explore the intricacies and joy of interacting our natural selves.
- Embrace the bipartisan within. Bring love and understanding to the parts of ourselves that want to be free in the flow of life. Release the parts that hold back as a way to control and manipulate ourselves to maintain the state we call “normal”.
- Accept our lives of uncertainty, while trusting the nature of life.
- Embrace the fear of abandonment. Quantum physics is showing us that we are all connected and literally impossible to be disconnected from our loving source, self and others. We come to realize that the only one who can of abandonment is us!
- Enjoy the natural state our children. The connection that children have with their natural selves can lighten things up and bring out the best in us.
- Take back our natural innate power. Barbara Marks Hubbard, in her transformational work, Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of Our Social Potential, reminds us of what our conscious mind can do. Releasing ourselves from an addictive culture and encouraging us to use our natural scientific, social, and spiritual ability to catalyze our evolutionary path.
- Disengage addictive control. Notice our breathing and the parts of us that contract, hold back and cultivate stress. Change the preconceived ideas of how we “should be”while releasing the beliefs that stress, suffering, worrying and unhappiness are “just how life is”.
- Remember that our minds can change any time. Reunite with our power to choose what we think, remembering that the only thing we can control in life is our thinking. Use our thoughts wisely to envision and create the lives we want.
- Embrace the natural joy of relationship. Bring love and compassion into the insecurity at the base of all relational discord. Acknowledging that we are naturally different and bringing respect into these differences. Knowing we come from different backgrounds, cultures and education we can accept that each person with their own history, ways of thinking, perspectives and preferences. As we meet diversity everywhere, we embrace it with the unconditional love and compassion that is the innate and natural ability we have.
- Cultivate the power of community. Get to know our neighbors and see how we can support one another. Explore creating a community garden and other services we can share with one another. Allow insight in about other ways and forms of creating sustainable communities. Ask the question, "What is the nature of experiencing the most beneficial relationships for me to create sustainable community with?"
- Celebrate our relationship with nature. The natural world is one with us, connected in every way and form. Heighten our awareness with books such as Braiding Sweetgrass, by Robin Wall Kimmerer. Watch films such as Big Farm, Little Farm and Fantastic Fungi. Make it a priority to get out in nature, lie on the earth and bask in the beauty and abundance it provides for us. Release addictive lifestyles that dampen our experience of the natural world.
- Expand, share and educate our world about what it means to be healthy. The World Health Organization defines health as a state of “complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
- Embrace economics that align with our natural selves. Release the addiction to consumerism, cultivate gardens and support localized business that provide for our daily needs.
- Make changes at point easy rather than point crisis. Acknowledge and make changes as soon as we notice that something is not working.
About the author:
Crystal is a certified expansion guide with the Total Integration Institute. An author, multidimensional coach and facilitator for the live event called Freedom at the Core. She is the instructor and coach for her online course, Freedom From the Inside Out. She draws from her own experience and the experience of the thousands of people she has worked with over the past 35 years. Crystal is known for the fun and empowering way she supports people in bringing forth the experiences they want in their lives. Currently she is writing a series of children's books that embrace the principles of living freedom.