In part III of this article we discovered how we possess all the questions and answers to all our life-challenges. We now know where we store these questions and answers, how we can find and then access them and apply them to the 3 avenues for success.
IV.) Learning to Listen and Remembering to Say, “Thank-you.”
We spend so much time praying, mediating and asking for guidance but so little time listening for answers and watching for validation. “Ask and you shall receive,” is more than hopeful words. It is a powerful truth. Speak that truth and stand in its power. Then remember to say thank-you.
Believe but validate. Your truth will present itself. My truth was a pathology report that validated my dreams. What is yours? Look for it. It does exist.
Use the three avenues above to meet your inner-selves and reconnect with your spirit-guides. You can build on those techniques and develop a deeper relationship by combining them with the 6 procedures below which are augmented with validating quotes. Believe but validate. Here is how:
· Keep a dream journal by your bed. Write down your dreams first thing in the morning. It will only take a few minutes. Our dreams are letters from ourselves. There is quote that says, “A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read.” ~The Talmud
· Later in the day, or at night before you go to sleep, use a dream dictionary to help you decipher the dreams until you learn your own dream language- another multilingual ability we all possess. The dream may possess an solution to a challenge. “Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask.” ~X-Files
· State your intention to have a dream that answers your specific question. Write it on a piece of paper and place it beneath your pillow to begin the manifestation of information process. “Dreams are free therapy. Consult your inner Freud.” ~Grey Livingston
· Surround yourself in protective light and request that your guides only allow that which is of the highest and best to come into your dreams. Work on creating your own meditation/prayer protective “cocoon” with your guides. This could be one of your first steps in working together. “Pay attention to your dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep.” ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994
· Set aside a specific amount of time each day to meditate/pray. This will help you quiet your mind and hear solutions. Increase this time as you become better at “connecting with yourself and your guides.” “A dream is a microscope through which we look at the hidden occurrences in our soul.” ~Erich Fromm (Thanks, Sarah)
· If your day is too busy for personal time, make some important changes in your schedule, but until you do, use your time just before sleep to do your meditating/praying. If you fall asleep during meditation you will fall asleep in a state of grace and your doors and windows to the dream world and your guides will be wide open and receptive. “That which the dream shows is the shadow of such wisdom as exists in man, even if during his waking state he may know nothing about it.... We do not know it because we are fooling away our time with outward and perishing things, and are asleep in regard to that which is real within ourself. ~Paracelsus, quoted in The Dream Game.”
Use the four steps and multiple techniques in this article to help you connect with your inner-guidance and inner-selves for a life that is filled with health, wealth and happiness.
Tap into your physician-within AND your inner-millionaire to live the victorious life of which you have always dreamed. The only limitations we have in life are the ones we make and embrace. Choose to embrace success and you will be successful. Good Health goes beyond our bodies. It is also a mental state of being. I leave you with these powerful words for thought: “The greatest wealth is health. “ ~Virgil
This article is a compilation of context taken from the book SURVIVING TRAUMALAND: The Intuitive Aspects of Healing by Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos.
Learn more about Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos @ http://www.survivingcancerland.com/ where you can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. And join her @ http://www.yournextstepcoach.com/books/psychic.html & on her 3 radio shows @
Dream related articles: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/aboveandbeyondthe5senses/2012/07/dream...