Seven Ways to Bring More Peace into our Lives
By Judi Lynch
Word count – 735
Bio word count - 60
In a time when everything seems to be in constant transition and confusion out in the world it becomes necessary for us to seek more peace in our lives. Finding peace within helps us with stress, anxiety and fear which can prevent us from feeling joy and hope.
- Remembering how to play and dream. Just like a child, we still possess the ability to laugh and imagine. A little daydreaming can help us create new ways of looking at situations which help us find solutions to challenges. Playing games helps us relax and focus on the outcome and strategy. When we can dream, we can create. A new life, a new career, a new invention can manifest when we are focused on a future vision.
- Talking to someone who brings calm and reason when we feel lost and unsure is a big help when our anxiety is on high. Someone who can listen without judgment and just be there brings in an energy of peace which helps us realize things can get better. Feeling that someone else understands or has been through what we have gives us courage to keep going. Knowing that others have survived things we thought we couldn’t get through can be invaluable to us the rest of our lives. The strength we may need to get back up again could be in one sentence or gesture that someone says or does. When we also are able to listen to others who would benefit from our experiences, we create a peace inside our own heart.
- Meditation is an amazing way to connect with our inner spirit to better understand our emotions, helping us gain insight into our thought process. It helps us stop, look and really listen to the peace we can create inside and shut down the noise which challenges our positivity. There are a myriad of ways to practice meditation. Try a few different methods to find the best fit for you.
- Learning to say no to negative situations and challenges we no longer have time for through learning to say yes to what is good for our soul’s journey. If we keep walking into the same situations that steal our peace of mind and good nature we allow negative forces to be in control of our thoughts. Practicing self-care when it comes to our time and mental health is very necessary.
- Nature. Spending time walking, listening and appreciating nature brings us back to balance. The peaceful flow of a creek, clouds drifting along on a blue sky. Birds, trees and the warm breeze on a sunny day. Even listening to earth sounds heals body, mind and soul and helps align our bodies with the rhythms of the Earth. Walking barefoot on soft, green grass helps us to feel connection. Connection brings in an energy of calm and oneness with all.
- Forgiveness. Letting go of people, places and things which occupy our thoughts with judgment and negativity. Realizing what we learned from the situation and making room for new thoughts and experiences which lift us up. It also means to forgive ourselves for past mistakes, the things we didn’t understand or know at the time. For people we might have hurt or who have unwittingly hurt us. Even when they meant it. Letting go of revenge and vengeful thoughts doesn’t mean we forget it. It means we accept it for what it was, bless it for what it taught us and keep moving forward to the next adventure. If we ask for peace in the situation we will be guided intuitively to the solutions and examples to help us.
- Taking good care of ourselves helps us to be at peace with those things we can control in life. If we feel good, we can help others when they need assistance. Having peace of mind means that we aren’t living in constant fear or anxiety that things won’t work out or that we don’t deserve happiness. We all need quiet time to relax and sleep to recharge our energy centers. Food that nourishes our bodies helps feed our souls as well. Our etheric bodies react to everything we do and think. If we can constantly practice and visualize the energy of peace in our personal lives, we can collectively create it together
About the Author:
Judi Lynch is a psychic medium, intuitive counselor, healing channel and author. She is president of the Crystal Healing Foundation, Inc. a 501(c) spiritual charity and writer for OM Times Magazine. She has authored two books, Friends with Lights and Conscious Ascension and has read for clients all over the world. To learn more or contact for a session see judilynch.com
Article description: In a time when everything seems to be in constant transition and confusion out in the world it becomes necessary for us to seek more peace in our lives. Finding peace within helps us with stress, anxiety and fear which can prevent us from feeling joy and hope.