Seven Ways to Bring Peace into Our Lives
By Judi Lynch
Word count – 692
Bio word count - 60
Our lives can get busy, complicated and confusing even with the best of intentions. If we remember to take the time and recharge our energy, we can help take control over stress and anxiety. Our consciousness thrives on peaceful practices which help align our miraculous ability to heal. This empowers us in many ways. Our physical bodies need rest to help charge our etheric bodies which run our metaphysical connections and spiritual assistance. When we are operating on low energy, it has an effect on every aspect of our life. When our minds are preoccupied with too many responsibilities or life challenges, we can forget how it feels to just sit and be present.
Feelings of disconnection or hopelessness can creep in when we become a sponge for the negative energies around us. Just like cleaning out a closet, we may need to purge the past to make room for new thoughts and good habits.
There are several things we can practice on a daily and weekly basis which can help immensely in how fast we heal, process challenges and intuit our missions and purposes.
1. Practicing awareness- being aware of our energetic connection to everyone and everything. Being mindful of actions, reactions and responses with compassion and humanity.
2. Practicing meditation for healing and connection – being still and intuiting the messages and healing connections being offered to you. This isn’t always a message from our spiritual guides, this could also be a door to information we have stored away years ago and now need access to. A long forgotten recipe or a beautiful sunset with friends and dinner on the beach. These images along with music and sound, send happy signals to our brains to relax and let in some bliss.
3. Breathing techniques – When we take a couple of deep cleansing breathes, our brains benefit tremendously. There are many methods of breathing to study which aid in your overall health.
4. Visualization – if we are unhappy or anxious about expectations for a future event, we can visualize ourselves already there. This brings in the thought process of making hope a possibility and the synchronicity to help bring plans to fruition. We also have to take action on what we are seeing and hearing in real time. If we are in fear of a future situation, we can also visualize our fear, then the solution to prevent it from happening or the knowledge that the fear is unfounded and cannot happen.
5. Gratitude- If we can all find something or many things every day to be grateful for, we can create an abundance of peace energy. Practicing gratitude helps us with attachments to people, learning their nuances and the expectations of others. Our ability to identify the small things that change lives in big ways in the people we meet, truly seeing their value is an amazing example of being thankful for our blessings. We can bring in more signs and synchronicity from the Universe when we practice gratefulness every day.
6. Appreciation for nature – experiencing nature in our own way. Whether we are taking a hike in the woods or a walk in the park, birdwatching out the front window or camping in the woods, we are recharging. Humans who share their space with dogs, cats, birds and other pets feel the bond we have with all living creatures and beings. All of these amazing connections uplift our spirits and enrich our energy fields in incredible ways.
7. Forgiveness and remembering to smile – we can all use more humor in our daily lives. Learning to laugh at our own mistakes or misguided adventures. Forgiving ourselves and others for things that just don’t matter. Appreciating a good joke or those around us who entertain to life our spirits help us have things in common with others. When we accept our mistakes and if possible make amends for ways in which we may have hurt others, we have to remember to heal. We raise our vibration when we live in the now instead of the past or fear of the future.
About the Author: Judi Lynch is a psychic medium, intuitive counselor, healing channel and author. She is president of the Crystal Healing Foundation, Inc. a 501(c) spiritual charity and writer for OM Times Magazine. She has authored two books, Friends with Lights and Conscious Ascension and has read for clients all over the world. To learn more or contact for a session see psychicmediumjudilynch.com or email judi@ judilynch.com
Article description: Our consciousness thrives on peaceful practices which help align our miraculous ability to heal. This empowers us in many ways. Br