THE STATE OF VOID
What is this state of void all about ? Ever wondered ? It happens when we become empty. When there is no sense of past nor any thought of future; you are just simply ‘empty’. It’s like a glass without water, no movement, no ripples, no waves, no thunders just ‘eerie stillness’.
What precedes this state of void or simply put, what causes one to be in this state of ‘vacuum’? A lot of factors can trigger such a sense of ‘nothingness’. Let’s examine a few …
1. A major loss in life - You have been through a serious loss in life; could be triggered by loss of a job , loss of a relationship or even a major financial loss.
2. A death of your last self - What does one mean by saying ‘death of one’s last self’ ? Something in you has died; it could be death of a way of being, a way of thinking, old patterns, habits.
3. Energy shift - A change in vibration and energy; since earth is undergoing a lot of vibrational change which is causing a lot of old energy to wane away resulting in positive;light energy to seep in.
A lot of people have a feel of casting away their old skin and wearing a new one' eventually dis associating with everything they ever thought was ‘their vibration’ to light vibration or 4th dimensional energy and beyond.
4. A change of place - Sometimes a change of place / location can cause a lot of stress and ‘feeling’ of moving on or leaving behind a part of you. A lot of memories can wither away in the process and making you feel ‘flacid’ or ‘leaving behind’ a life ! On the flip side such a change can usher in good energy, a good positive vibe.
5. A sudden shock/injury/accident - Sudden shock due to accident or injury or death of a closed one can cause a state of absolute ‘void’ or ‘eerie emptiness’; such incidents can cause a lot stress , inner anguish and eventually a still space …you feel nothing to hold on to ;as if there’s nobody you can share your life with… nobody ,nobody understands the sense of inner painful empty state.
So what are the different coping up strategies to get over the so called ‘VOID’ state. Let’s just walk through a few of them :
1. Spiritual counseling – getting a good counselor and letting your heart out to her/him can make you feel very light and much better equipped to cope up with the empty state.
2. A spiritual retreat – can make you feel better. Meditation, a bit of soul searching can connect you to yourself. Every space or nothingness is created when there is a dis connect with ‘self’.The best way to heal is to ‘breathe right’ and that's what yogic breathing is all about. The more correctly you breathe the better it gets for you ! It will let out the trash and let in the new and balm a withering heart.
3. Love nest – the most cohesive state to be in is to be among loving, accepting and gentle people. Love is the basis of existence and the most healing energy. A loving , gentle environment can be very conducive to a harmonious and happy ‘letting go’ process and ending the ‘emptiness’ in one’s life.
4. Place change - a change of place can work in both ways …sometimes triggering void and sometimes ending it and ushering positive energy. Infact a holiday in a new place can help in changing the mindset. Holiday nearby a water body, forest is always a soul rejuvenator. Nature is like honey to our ‘bee like’ spirit. It nurtures our every cell; henceforth may even get us out of our own emptiness.
5.A new hobby – learning something new always helps ! It activates the grey cells and involves us in something thereby letting us forget the ‘null’ state we are in or experiencing.
Something like taking your mind off what’s in limbo and getting into a ‘flow’.
6. Meeting new people- now how do you do that? and where? Very simple joining a new community service or a new hobby class in itself will make you meet new people; interact with more like minded souls. Travelling to a new place will also put you in a positive perspective and help you get to know more people; if you are lucky some fortuitious chance encounters could turn your ‘solo’ life to a ‘partnership’ bliss. So all you need to do is get out of your ‘shell’ and get moving.
The state definitely is a phase, a transition to something ‘new’.
However low you may feel during this state of ‘void’ remember ‘this too shall pass’. Just be an observer to your own self and you will be re born ‘fresh’ and stronger this time around. It’s your ascension to something bigger and brighter and purer than ever before. So face it with a ‘smile’.
“ Even if you breakdown never backdown’.
Sunanda’ s Bio
Sunanda Sharma is a professional Tarot Card Reader, Psychic, Author and Life Coach .She is a member of Elite Psyche Team - Best American Psychics 2013, Member of Certified Psychic Society 2013 , Winner Tarot Super Achievers Award 2012 India. She is a published author. She has authored two books of Spiritual/Inspirational genre "Inspiration from the Spirit Volume I" and "Inspiration from the Spirit Volume II".You can reach her at www.sunandatarot.com