When you are aware and know how to tune-in to your own intuition, this can one of the most important spiritual tools to have at your disposal for the many pathways that life has to offer us. Listening to your inner guidance system and the whispers of your heart and soul will lead you to many successful, inspiring, and life-changing experiences and wonderful "soul adventures!"
- "Trust Your Gut" - We are the equipment, we are the compass, pay attention. No matter how good something looks, if it doesn't feel right...Walk away!
- Garbage In - Garbage Out - Detox the body, improve the diet, rest, hydration
- Dream Journaling - Write first thing in the morning and within minutes of waking up
- Practice an creative art - Painting, playing guitar, sculpting, write a book
- Lose yourself in movies, music, plays, and dancing
- Have a positive, inspiring, uplifting mantra or daily affirmation
- Go on a much needed date with Mother Nature - Nature is our greatest teacher
- Mindfulness - Master the inner ego, judgment and opinions of the world
- Meditation - Spend time in silence (listen and silent have the same letters)
- Take notice of your surroundings through your five senses to improve the "sixth sense" and intuition by enhancing and improving the "known" five senses
- Work with external tools such as an Oracle, Tarot, Numerology, Angel, Shamanic, or Animal Totem decks and cards
- Test Hunches - Weather forecasts, head to the horse track, play along with the TV show Jeopardy, or other game shows to see who will win for that night. Write down a prediction on world events or upcoming information that would make the news, good, bad, or indifferent
- Daily routines of life - Slow down; take the time to disconnect so that we can make the time to reconnect. Being too busy in life makes it very hard to be sensitive and hear the quiet voices of intuition, and whispers of our heart
- Use past experiences as a learning tool for the future - How did those experiences make us feel? Heavy? Light? Negative? Positive? Look at the details of the situation in the past and reflect on how the human "radar" system responded based on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual triggers. Did you heed the warnings through feeling, thinking, hearing, or "knowing?"
- Feel into the experiences - The mind chatter or a bunch of "drunken monkeys" in the mind will never turn off or stop arguing with us until the day we pass into spirit, and leave the physical body. Intuition tends to work through feeling and moving past the fearful and analytical mind
- Engage in Motion - Tai Chi, Yoga, Qigong, Movement Flow, General Exercise or Weightlifting, Diaphragmatic Breathing, Gyrokinesis, Pilates, Nia Technique, MELT Method, etc.
- Align to Values - Find a "soul tribe," community, or like minds that will help, support, mentor, build-up, while assisting in becoming more comfortable and confidant in intuition. The mind can steer us away from the spiritual path, values, goals and our integrity, however intuition never will. What does real intuition feel like and how can we behave and act in alignment to our values, goals, aspirations, and what we want for our lives through "true" intuition
- Practice being in your "observer" body and not your "ego" body
- All humans have the gift of intuition and its close relatives are inspiration and gratitude. It is no coincidence that "inspiration" contains the words "in spirit
- Intuition is very subtle and does not yell at us. 'Silence and Listen' have the same amount of letters, just spelled out differently. Are you listening?
- True intuition, gratitude, and inspiration flows to us from the spiritual, Quantum realm or universal wisdom of the unseen world. Develop "an attitude for
gratitude," with much positive thought and actions as possible
- Pay attention to patterns and cycles in your life as the old saying goes, "what we resist...persists."
Very often all of us humans are trying to access our own intuition to gain answers, knowledge, and wisdom while we travel the many roads of life. Life can bring a range of different issues, choices, and experiences from something very immediate in life to something more specific such as relationships, career aspirations, or moving to another location in the world. Intuition has no timeline or "expiration date," so have patience, listen often, observe much, and practice on a daily basis in getting to know the voice of your own intuition.
“The concepts of spirituality are typically the physics we haven’t understood yet.” –Nassim Haramein
Marc Lainhart is an international and tested Spiritual Psychic-Medium. Marc serves as a Radio Show Host, Hiking Guide, Certified Diver, Metaphysical Teacher, and Inspirational writer in Spirituality. Marc uses his gifts, experiences, and past tragedies to help guide, inspire, and teach others for their own personal ‘Soul Adventure.’ For more spiritual prospecting, please visit MarcLainhart.com, or catch Marc’s live radio show, Inspired Living every Wednesday on OM Times Radio.